Part 13

Alex's POV

Yesterday was the best day ever. I awake to knocking on the door. I hop out of Emily's arms and hurry downstairs. I look at the time seeing 8am so not to early. I open the door and smile at the person. Until I look up at his face. I back up a little before going to close the door. I'm unsuccessful as he stops the door and smiles at me. It was my ex boyfriend Tommie.

Tommie was great to me and helped me through some stuff but he would sometimes get physical which was fine. We broke up when I was moved. I glare at him. He just chuckles as I pull him outside onto the grass. I say "what the fuck are you doing here. "

He says "babe I wanted to get back together. So I tracked you down so we could talk."

I scoff before saying "first you tracked me down. That's totally not okay. I left for a reason your just a loser. Now get the fuck out of here before I call the cops."

I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist. I look back with fearful eyes. He grabs my arms and looks in my eyes. I try to get out but all he does is slap me. I get out his grasp before running back inside. I close the door and lock it. I then hurry around the house I grab my purse and quickly change out of my pajamas. I look around paranoid for a while before running down to Evans house. I stand at the end of his driveway for a second before I run down the street. I keep running until I run into the woods. I keep running though. After I while I get tired and sit down. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt my tears go down my leg.

I don't know where I am. I start to cry harder. I'm lost in the woods. What if something eats me or some creep finds me. Why do I always get lost in the woods. I start to go in a random direction. I keep getting scratched by sticks and trees. I keep going trying to find a person or a sign of civilization. After a while I'm completely and utterly lost. I had stopped crying and was now in complete terror. There could be unknown animals out here.

I just want to go home. I continue on in a random direction. I miss Emily and she's probably worried sick. After a while I can't find anything. I hear someone step on a branch. I turn towards the noise but don't see anything. I continue on in my path until a voice stops me. I hear someone say "why are you trespassing on this land. Rouge."I turn towards the voice to see a large man. I wipe the tears away and held my head up high even though I was scared.

I say "it's none of your business I'm just trying to get home I got lost taking a walk. I don't know where I am."

I mumble under my breathe "I don't even know what a rouge is." He doesn't hear me though.

His eyes soften but he still says he has to take me in. I follow him reluctantly and something inside me seems to not like the way he was talking to me. I shake it off though. He leads me into a large house no mansion. He then tells me to follow him upstairs. I follow him upstairs kinda worried and nervous. He leads me to a door. He knocks and I hear a deep voice say "come in." I follow the dude inside and look at the man behind a large desk. He was a little older maybe in his thirties. I stare up at him and don't say anything. He gives me a glare which I return.

After a couple minutes of silence I get bored and sigh loudly. I say "you gonna do something or can I go." I suddenly remember I forgot to leave a note for Emily and she's probably worried sick. I start to think of what would happen when I get home. She would yell at me and then get angry with me. Maybe I could just stay out. I touch my cheek hesitantly. I get pulled back into reality when someone touched my shoulder. I flinched back and look at whoever with fearful eyes. I have to get out of here. It was the large man. I push him off mostly because he was surprised. I then start to run. I don't know where I'm going but I run down a fight of stairs. I need to get some fresh air. I find the front door and open it. I start to run but I'm tackled. I fall into the forest floor. I look up to see a man on top of me. I close my eyes sharply trying to suppress the memories.

As they finish I say to the man "I have to go home before he gets mad." I open my eyes wide I'm not there anymore. The man gets off of me and I get up off the forest floor. I then take off again. I run in a random direction. I run for a while before I slow down again. My clothes are torn and dirty. I must look a mess. I look around and see a flash of something in the trees. When I get closer I couldn't see it anymore. I calm my panting though.

I stay in my spot a while. I lean against a tree and close my eyes. A wave of exhaustion goes over me. I pull my knees to my chest. Why does it always go wrong. I'm the one who fucks everything up. I sigh and close my eyes.