Part 3

Emily's POV

We arrive at school the next day and I couldn't wait to see my mate. She was perfection in my eyes. I was restless almost all night wanting her to be in my arms. I woke up early and looked extra nice for her. I look around disappointed to see no mate. God and I don't even know her name yet.

I search each car that arrives with my eyes. I see a car pull up and she comes out.I instantly perk up. She doesn't notice me but stays with the boy that she came with. I sigh what if she doesn't want me because I'm a girl. My wolf says don't worry she's made for us. Of course she will want to be with us. Now quit talking to me and go talk to our mate.

I walk into the school. I go to first period and wait for our mate to come in. The warning bell goes off and she comes in with the boy. She sits next to him. She turns and looks over at me. I feel her eyes on me as I try not to look at her. I use my werewolves hearing to hear what she whispered to the boy. She asked who I was. He teases her asking if she had a crush on me. She blushes and shakes her head no. I smile seeing the blush. I turn my attention to class with a smile on my face. I spend the rest of the class sneaking glances at her.

I'm startle from my glances by the bell. All the other classes are the same. When school ends I rush out of the classroom and into my car. I hurry back to the pack house. I call my beta and TIC into my office. I sit at my desk and ask them to sit.