Part 7

Emily's POV

I walked home after dropping my mate off. I was happy that she was warming up to me. My wolf purred knowing we were going to be her firsts everything's. As well as mine. I wanted to just mark and mate her when we kissed. I loved how innocent and sweet she is.

I arrive home and enter my room. I lay on the bed surrounded by her scent. I breath in deeply before starting alpha duties. I had paperwork spread all over my bed.

I had become alpha when I was fourteen due to my father being killed in a war. He were the best and I wish Alex could've met him. My mother than left leaving me with the pack. Another pack found her a couple months after at the bottom of a cliff. I continue my paperwork and finish all of filing it away. It was late so I took a quick shower and headed to bed.

Next morning

I awake to my alarm going off. I groan and get off my bed. I go into the bathroom and fix my hair. I change into some jeans and a sweatshirt. I cook myself some breakfast and then hit the road in my car. I arrive at school and wait for Alex to show up with Evan. I missed her. I'm glad she's with there family because there part of our pack. I'll have to change her eventually. I sigh and pull into the parking lot.

I park into the first stop I saw. I got out and grabbed my backpack from the back. I walk over to my group of friends and keep an eye out for my mate. I tap my fingers on my leg. After a while I see Evans car pull into the lot. I let out a sigh of release but suck it back in. Alex didn't come out of the car. I'm instantly nervous and tense. Evan comes over here. He quietly says "when I say this your not my alpha . You hurt Alex in any way I will kick your butt. She's staying home for the week so quit the worrying." He then walks into school leaving me shocked. I compose myself and go inside my mind on my mate.

By the end of the day I'm agitated. I go to my car right after school and race out of there. I arrive at my mates house a couple minutes later. I knock on the door and I hear shuffling inside. Alex opened the door and I hug her. She stumbles back startled a little making me giggle. I look at her making sure everything's fine. She pulls me inside the house and I close the door behind myself. She folds a couple blankets on the couch before we sit down.

I noticed her eyes were red and puffy. Dried tear marks were on her cheeks. She still looked beautiful. I realize I know nothing about her. I should also ask her to be my girlfriend. I clear my throat and play with my hands suddenly nervous.

I ask "I know we don't know each other that well but I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend."

I look over at her and she looks happy. I smile at her and she pounces on me. She straddles me on the couch and I wrap my hands around her waist. Alex kisses me deeply as I pull her closer and tangle my hands in her hair. We break away hearing the door open. She giggles a little making me breathe in sharply. I could never get tired of that sound. I hold in my lap as she puts her face into my neck. I look up to see it's Evan and Evelyn. I smile at them and Evelyn goes upstairs while Evan starts to tease Alex.

I kiss Alex on the forehead and say "sorry babe I have to go back home I have some stuff todo." I leave after this relentlessly. I walk home with a smile on my face. I walk into my house and into my office. Paperwork was on my desk. I sigh and start on it. The cons of being alpha.

**********************************************

After a while I had finished it all and started on dinner. I ate quickly before to bed. I had a smile on my face as I thought of my now girlfriend. That sounded amazing to me and my wolf. I quickly fell asleep.

Authors note

There dating!!!!!!!!!!!🤓😜😳