Part 12

Emily's POV

I awake early and admire my girl in my arms. She was perfect in every way. I thank the moon goddess for my mate before slipping away from her reluctantly. I head into the kitchen. I quickly whip up some food before putting it on a tray.

I carry it upstairs and into our bedroom. She's still asleep but now she's cuddling my pillow. It's the cutest thing ever. I set the tray down and pull my phone out taking a picture. I then crop it and make it my wallpaper. I smile as I shake her awake. She mumbles incoherent things before I get annoyed. I hop on top of her and start to tickle all over her. She opens her beautiful eyes and I get off of her reluctantly.

I hand over the breakfast and she looks at it wide eyed. I smile at her expression. She thanked me quietly before digging in. We shared the large pancakes. When we finished I told her to stay there and I brought the tray downstairs. I then returned to her dozing off again. I whine a little and pull her up. I drag her downstairs and sit her on the couch. I then give her a kiss. She pulls away mumbling something about morning breath. She runs upstairs. I wait patiently for her to return. She returns in a couple minute. I smile at her before pulling her on the couch. I then crawl on top of her. I lay my head on her stomach. I wrap my arms around her. I kiss her again before making funny faces at her. She starts to laugh. We just lay on the couch for a couple hours. She plays with my hair making my wolf purr inside me.

She giggles more at the sound. After a while we get up for lunch. I make her something easy and we talk as we eat. She's amazing. She still needs to eat some more food but I know soon she will be fine. We watched a couple movies.

After a while we had completely watched the Harry Potter movies. It had gotten late though. We had ordered pizza for dinner.I look down at my angel and she was sleeping. She was wrapped around me like a koala. Though in not complaining. I calmly try to move her and not wake her up. She stirs a little when I get up but goes back to sleep with a little soothing.

I love this beautiful girl. She's my world now. I place her gently to bed. I change her quickly before going and changing myself. I then come out of the bathroom. Alex had pulled my pillow towards her and she had a death grip on it. I smile at her cuteness before taking a picture. I remove the pillow from her grasp and cuddle her. That night all I did was admire her. I must of fell asleep late.