Improvements and bowling games

As I ran out of Tyler's room I quickly found my room and shut the door. I can't believe I didn't knock, I usually always do because It's just the right thing to do but I don't know what I was thinking. Ew! I sat down on my bed and I then heard a knock on my door.

"It's Tyler can I come in?" 

"Sure." I said standing up.

Tyler entered my room and crossed his arms over his chest. He was shirtless only wearing his boxers. He looked quite good.  

"At least I knock." Tyler said rolling his eyes. 

"I'm sorry! I usually knock, I just didn't think anyone was home!" 

Tyler huffed and sat on my bed. 

"So did you need to talk to me about something?" 

"Oh uh no, like I said I was just checking if someone was home."  I said shyly. 

"Alright. Did you wanna come out with me and Kate tonight? You can bring a friend so you don't feel awkward I guess." Tyler suggested. 

"Is Kate-?" 

"Yeah." Tyler said interrupting me. 

Obviously she is his girlfriend. 

"I'll see if I can bring someone, where are we going?" 

"Bowling." Tyler said smiling. 

I smiled back and he left the room closing my door. 

-----

"Pleaaaaaaseeeeee" I said dragging out the word. 

"I'm not leaving Daniel to go out with your new brother to some bowling alley!" Nathan said angrily. 

"Why are you getting so angry? And he is not my brother Nathan, he's just my friend. I don't care that I'm in a foster home, they will never replace my real family." I said sighing.

"Fine. I'll go. But we aren't staying out late and can you please take me back here when were done." 

"That's the Nathan I enjoy being around! Any news on Daniel?" I asked. 

"Actually yeah. I'll call the nurse in and she can tell you." Nathan said as he walked out of the room to find a nurse. 

20 seconds later a tall blonde haired nurse walked in.

"Hi you must be Jess. Daniel's girlfriend." She said smiling.

"Yes." I said smiling back.

"Were seeing some improvements on Daniel's condition but were still not sure when he will wake up." 

"Oh. Well I mean he should wake up soon, right? If he is improving and all." I said with a hopeful smile.

The nurse sighed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sure he will hun, just be prepared incase he doesn't." 

My smile suddenly dropped and I sat back down on the chair seated next to Daniel's bed. The nurse left the room and Nathan kneeled down in front of me. 

"He will wake up." Nathan said squeezing my knee. 

"We should go and get ready, I'll take you home, leave your car here." I said.

-----

Once I got back home Julie was making dinner. 

"Hi Julie." I said as I walked into the kitchen. 

"Hi sweetheart. I heard you and Tyler are going out tonight with Kate and a friend?" 

"Yeah, were going bowling I think."