He Asks You Out On a Date

Start from the beginning

"I really want you to go on a date with me," he says as he stands up from the table.

"Really? You want it that bad?" you ask him. He nods with a big smile, somehow knowing you'd say yes.

"Fine, one date."

He hugs you before giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

"You wont regret it, kitten!"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Hikaru - "You're very beautiful, you know that?" Hikaru compliments. You smile as you look up at him.

"You're very blunt, you know that?" you say, adjusting your head on his lap. If a random person saw the both of you, they'd think you're two lesbian lovers.

"Go on a date with me, (Y/N)," he asks... more like demands. Knowing him, he won't take no for an answer.

"As long as it's nothing too fancy. You know I don't like you spending a lot of money on me."

"Who says I'm paying?" he jokes around. You playfully slap him.

"I'll just have to hide the check from you then," he tells you.

"I'd like to see you try."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Tsubaki - "(Y/N), pleaseeeeeee," Tsubaki begs while he's on his knees and grabbing your legs.

"Why do you want to go out with me so bad?!" you ask loudly, trying to pull him off of you.

"You're so pretty and cute and you're so nice to everyone. You're perfect. Please, just one date!" he continues to beg.

"Fine, only one date. Better not play with my heart Asahina."

"You're the only one I need."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Azusa - You were waiting for Azusa to be done with his voice acting thing so you both can go out for lunch later. Being the impatient person you are, you go inside the room he's in and find that he's having a conversation with Tsubaki.

"How do I ask her out? She's way out of my league and I don't want to ruin whatever friendship we have."

Your heart breaks at what Azusa says, thinking he's talking about another girl until Tsubakistarts talking.

"Just go for it. You never talk to me about this stuff so I know you must really like (Y/N). If she says no, then-"

"I'd never say no to you, Azusa..." you cut Tsubaki off as you make yourself known. They stare at you with wide eyes.

"Lets go on that date then, shall we?"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Natsume - "Killers Rise was such a good game, Natsume! The graphics were perfect, the storyline was interesting. You really nailed it!" you tell Natsume over the video chat. He texted you late at night saying he wanted to know what you thought about the game he sent, but really he just wanted to hear your voice.

"I'm glad you liked it... Did you look at the paper inside the envelope?" he asks nervously.

You give him a confused look before looking inside the envelope the disc came in. You see a paper in there and read it.

'Will you go on a date with me? -Natsume.'

"You're so cute, Natsu! Of course I'll go on a date with you!" you say happily. He blushes and gives a small smile.