28

Italics will be the episode. Also, this chapter was created with help of my bestie The10thDoctor903
Kaitlynn POV
The past two days have been hell. I figure out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with some lowlife little...never mind. I look at my phone as Annie texted back.

"Kaitlynn, it's time to head out." Misha says with a yawn. I nod and quickly get up, wishing that I could stay in bed and watch my anime.

~time skip brought to you by food~

I open the door to the makeup/hair trailer and see Luke getting his black eye dealt with. My fists clench up and my face gets hot from anger. Luke finally notices me and ignores me. I grind my teeth and sit in the makeup side and turn away from him.

~another time skip brought to you by a bad idea~

"I'm not leaving you Grace." Luke says as I turn from him.

"You have to. I'm a monster and all I do is hurt people. Please, just go." I say as a tear falls down my cheek. Then a pair of hands rest on my shoulders and turn me to face him.

"No. I...I love you." A tear falls down his face as he leans in for the kiss. His lips are hovering over mine when...

"Cut!!!" Robert yells as I push away from my ex, refusing to kiss him after what he did to me. I walk to my seat over by Annie and Ray.

"Baby, what are you doing? You know you have to do it. Rob isn't going to change the script again." Misha says with kindness in his voice.

"Just one more time. Please." I look him in the eyes with my sad eyes. He shakes his head so I get up and stomp over to the snack table.

"Kat, can I talk to you for a second?" I turn and see the script writer, Cameron Durly. Cameron isn't much older than me, but is really cool. I nod and follow him to the back of the cast and crew area. "What's going on?"

"I refuse to kiss, or have anything to do with Luke." I say through gritted teeth. Cameron looks at me with understanding in his eyes.

"Should I change the outcome of the story?" I look at him with hope.

"You could do that? And it wouldn't be any trouble?" Cameron nods and I hug him on instinct. "Thank you." I pull away from him and smile.