25

Danneel's POV

Never in the year I've had Annie have I seen her so broken. Even when she had her nightmares she wasn't this upset.

"I'm back! I've got ice cream to!" I heard Jensen yell as the door opened and closed. I got up kissing my precious daughters forehead before going to the kitchen where Jensen was.

"How is she?" He said concerned. I sighed and took out a bowl ad put a heaping helping of ice cream in the bowl.

"Not to good huh?" Jensen asked knowing Annie wouldn't eat this much unless she were really upset or hadn't eaten in days which would never happen.

"Jensen I've never seen her so broken. Not even with her nightmares. Its honestly scaring me. I don't want to lose her just when I'm getting to know her." I whispered looking up at him.

"You won't lose her Danneel. None of us will. I promise." Jensen said hugging me. I nodded getting out more bowls and putting ice cream in them.

"Who else is over?" Jensen asked knowing that none of us would eat this much ice cream.

"Rayah,Kaitlynn,Gen,and Victoria." I said quietly walking back to the living room where I found Gen and Victoria on the phone looking very worried.

"Annie. Annie sweetheart." I whispered shaking her gently. She groaned then shifted and opened her beautiful green eyes.

"Is daddy home yet?" She asked sleepily.

"Yes. I have your ice cream." I said quietly and handed her the bowl when she held out her hand for it.

"Thanks mommy. Can you have daddy,uncle Jared,and Uncle Misha come in here and if one of them isn't here call them and ask them to come over?" Annie asked spooning some ice cream into her mouth.

I smiled.

"Sure sweetheart. I'll be right back." I said walking into the kitchen and calling Jared and Misha while Jensen went into the living room.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Annie's POV

There's no point anymore. I call him and we talk for hours filling me up with happiness. Then he hangs up and I feel empty.

Its not just me. Its them too. The ones who have stood by me through thick and thin, are falling apart with me.

We cry. We sleep. We barely eat. We try but can't.

"Annie get up!" They say. I try. I really try. But I can't. Not without him. He is not here.

I can't live. I can't breath.

I am suffocating.

I sighed and put down the pencil on my desk and closed the notebook putting it back in the desk drawer.

"Annie we're going to the store! Ray and Kaity are coming with!" That was all I needed to hear.

The ones who shared my pain would be there. Maybe I would enjoy myself a little.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I groaned and fell onto my bed not wanting to eat my dinner and deal with my parents that always triggered memories of him. "

"I whispered taking out my phone and playing Drown by Bring Me The Horizon and plugging in my headphones drowning out the world with the song

"
I whispered taking out my phone and playing Drown by Bring Me The Horizon and plugging in my headphones drowning out the world with the song.

I will never be happy at heart until he's back.

That's the end of the flashback thing! Next chapter will be current!