9

I woke with a start scared that finding Jay was just a dream. I looked towards where I felt pressure on my arm and found the angel sleeping.

I smiled softly and checked the time. Almost 6 am. I sighed and gently moved Jay so I could get my clothes for the day.(outfit in media)

I padded off to the bathroom and changed. Coming out I almost bumped into Jared who as always had flawless hair.

"Hey we were waiting for miss lazy bones to wake up." Jared said teasing me. I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs.

I found Kaity asleep with Lilah in her arms on the couch and Ray leaning back in the recliner her and Taylor asleep.

I smiled and snuck to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Hey." I heard Jensen say. I smiled and turned around hugging him.

"I'm worried about Lilah Daddy. She's having trouble breathing." I said burying my head in his chest.

"I get paid on Friday we'll use that money to get her kemo." Jensen said placing his hand on the back of my head.

"Morning Gorgeous." Danneel said kissing my forehead. "Morning mom." I said. "What so he's daddy and I just get mom?" She teased.

"I love you both the same I just happen to be a daddy's girl." I said laughing at Danneel facial expression of fake hurt.

"Jensen don't forget the money in your paycheck goes to the hospital bills for Lilah." Danneel said.

He chuckled. "I know. Annie wouldn't let m forget about it." Jensen said ruffling my hair. "Hey!" I whined.

"Jensen don't mess with her hair." Danneel scolded. Jensen rolled his eyes and turned to walk away. "Piggy back!" I squealed jumping onto his back.

He grunted in surprise but kept his balance and carried me on his back around the house. "Annie and Jensen what are you doing?" Jared asked coming down the stairs.

"Giving my baby girl a piggy back. What? Jealous?" Jensen said smirking. Ray laughed and jumped onto Jared's back causing him to move forward in surprise.

"Nope!" Jared laughed carrying Ray to the kitchen. "Oh! Ray I almost forgot! Catch!" I said throwing her a box.

"What is it?" She asked. "Happy birthday bestie!" I squealed when she opened it to find the Always Keep Fighting sweatshirt she wanted.

"Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She squealed. I laughed and hugged her from atop Jensen's shoulders.

"You're welcome Rayah." I said into her shoulder. "Let the celebrations begin!" I laughed.