7

A/N, listen this song while reading the chapter please. Thx.

We waited. And waited. And waited. Lilah was going through some body scans right now and we we're waiting for the results.

"Has she ever had exposure to smoke inhalation?" A nurse asks. I nod. "Her father was a heavy drinker and smoker." I said.

"I'll have the doctor test her for lung cancer while she's getting scanned." The nurse said. My eyes widened and I looked at Rayah.

Both of us had the same emotion on our faces. Fear. Fear for Lilah. Fear for Kaitlynn. Fear for our family.

Kaity was back with Lilah to help calm her down if needed. "I'm gonna go see Jay." I said getting up.

"I'll go with you." Rayah said picking up Taylor. We walked to Jays room to find the bed empty and neatly made.

"Where's Jay?" I said. "If you're looking for the boy that was staying here he's not here anymore." A nurse said.

"Yeah I can see that! Where's my baby? I leave for 5 minutes to check on my friends baby and mines gone! Gone how?" I yelled panicking.

"Ma'am I am so sorry but your son is no longer on this planet." She said. I collapsed onto the ground shocked.

The three year old angel that kept me smiling was gone? No. I don't believe her. "Annie repeat after me. Jay is dead." Ray said.

I shook my head. "No. No! I don't believe you! He's not dead just lost. You guys are stupid and have lost my child in this hell hole!" I yell drawing attention to the room.

"Annie..." Rayah said her voice pained. "No." I whisper. "NO! MY BABY!" I screamed. "You didn't even let me say goodbye! You just took him away from me and were like oh bye the way your sons dead!" I was in hysterics.

"What's going on whys my daughter in hysterics and where's Jaden?" Jensen said coming in the room followed by everyone that was waiting.

"He's gone! Daddy my baby's gone!" I sobbed. "Oh baby!" Danneel said hugging me close.

I sobbed into her neck and slowly fell into the darkness.