26

Annie's POV

*Carry On My Wayward Son
There'll Be Peace Whe-*

"Hello?" I say sleepily answering my phone.

Kaity-K
Annie-A

K-Annie? Can I come over? Its kinda important.
A-What time is it Kaity?
K-8 in the morning.
A-Oh. Yeah sure. Come on ever. Be warned I probably won't be presentable to the public until 10.
K-*laughs* Okay. I'll be there in like 5.
A-Bye Kaity.

I groan and get up dressing in sweatpants and a sweatshirt leaving my bright green dyed hair down but brushing through it and walking downstairs and turning on Supernatural waiting for Kaity to arrive.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~time skip°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Annie! Kaity is here!" Danneel called from the kitchen 10 minutes later. I look up and see Kaity walk into the living room her eyes puffy and red. Immediately I'm by her side.

"Kaity what's wrong? Are you okay?" I say hugging her then guiding her to the couch.

"No I'm not okay. Luke's been cheating on me." Kaity says quietly as if she were the smallest person in the world. I gasp my eyes narrowing in anger.

"How did you find out? Lemme see." I growl angered that some douche bag broke my best friends heart. She pulls out her phone and opens Instagram pulling up Luke's profile.

She turns her phone towards me and the picture is of Luke and some other girl kissing.

My eyes widen and I read the caption. Love her lots. She's the best. Saying Goodbye to Kaitlynn Collins forever.

"That little sneak." I hiss getting up and grabbing my keys walking over to the door and walk out and get into my car driving to Luke's house.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°Time Skip~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I knock on the door and wait. Luke opens the door and sees my face his eyes widening and he starts to close the door but I stop him.

"You and I need to talk Mr. Dolan." I say seriously.