Bringing The Fight To Them

5

Although I couldn't see, somehow I knew what was happening, despite how fuzzy everything appeared. I was pulled out from under the bed, along with Teddy who tried to make a break for the door - someone smacked him and he landed on my legs. Someone was told to prop him up against the wall while he did the same to me. I realised that I wasn't in a dream state, and this was reality - which made me snap back into the situation, opening up eyes to being slammed against the wall with a glowing-red skinned face shoved up against mine. The smell was over-powering. "What are you two little perverts doing in our room, then? Eh?"

I couldn't talk. Just looking at him, his skin... it was like he had been buried alive in a ditch for over a decade - never before have I confused physical injury with decomposition, and I hope to never again. This was the result of The Facility's ideals, and it was too much to even observe. The other boy holding Teddy, the one who was on top of the bed we were under - was a drastic contrast to the undead-like one. Short bowl hair, cracked glasses, really clear skin - almost meticulously washed to the point of becoming as dry as sandpaper... It was obvious as you could see the skin flakes fall off him as he pushed Teddy back into the wall. He seemed to have some kind of nervous disposition, flicking his head back towards the bed where I could just see the puddle of vomit I had left behind dribble out from underneath.

"What the hell... WHAT THE HELL!?!? No, no, no, no, NO! You're fucking disgusting! It's all a mess... EVERYTHING'S RUINED. I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!!" Completely abandoning Teddy, the boy completely lost his cool and leapt right at me on the wall, clipped fingernails at the ready as he dug them into my face. "H-Hey, Tetch, calm down... You know who these guys are, right? Look at this..." The zombie one kept me pinned as he picked up Teddy's bear, which a now-free Teddy snatched off of him and sank back into the corner, feeling threatened. "Hmph... So that would make this one here Bra-" He was cut off as the door was kicked open, and a hunched white figure slithered in.

 I recognised his snake-like demeanor before he could even open his mouth. "Well, isn't this a surprise... Brad. It was only just one week ago that I kindly permitted your pitiful existence to continue... I had certainly hoped you would be doing better things than pestering my two lovely assistants." I'm still not sure which of these I find creepiest, the walking corpse who had me trapped against a wall, or  just being in the same room as the Doc.

Everyone stood in silence, until the crazy one with the broken glasses fell to Doc's knees and started sobbing. "H-He's disgusting, Master. He threw up all over my bed... It's everywhere!! I can't sleep there anymore - he has to be punished..." He looked up with his demented eyes. "PUNISH HIM!! PLEASE! KILL HIM, DESTROY HIM, SLICE HIM, CUT HIM, BURN HIM, CRUSH HIM, FUCKING..." He trailed off as Teddy and I stared at his madness. The Doc brushed his short hair with his surgical gloves, and calmy soothed him with "Hush now, sssh... It's ok, he WILL pay for what he's done. Just you see..." The Doc turned to me and the zombie, both speechless. "Gut, please do make sure Tetchy doesn't leave tonight. You do know how he gets when he's wound up. We can't have that now, can we?" His voice wriggled creepily through my ears. Everything he said made me want to shudder.

 "Y-Yes, Master. What about these two?" Gut edged me further into the wall, and I almost wanted to make a crack about how my guts were feeling about this - but it probably wouldn't have helped the situation. "Oh, I have a feeling they'll get what's coming to them. For now, I think they should retire to their OWN territory, and carefully think about where they tread next." Doc's threats meant nothing to me, especially after what I had just heard that day. Overconfidence flowed through me, and before I could stop myself, I said it. "That's rich, a scum like you letting someone off easily. Why not kill me here? No one would know, or care, right? That's how freaks like you get off on yourselves, that's how THIS whole fucking Facility gets off. If there's one mistake you psychos made, it was bringing someone like me into this damn pit of yours. I'm not playing any more games... If you want me, come and get me!!"

 I had cracked. Hearing everything about the impending resistance, I wasn't going to start letting people torture me now. Teddy read my mind as he cast me his "I hope you know what you're doing" look, and rammed into Gut - getting dried blood everywhere in the process, but I managed to grab him and we bolted out of the door. I was laughing, genuinely laughing - for once I was standing up for myself. Everything was totally impossible, and we were probably going to die almost immediately - but I couldn't stop smirking as we made a beeline for the staircase. "Tetchy, get up! Gut, AFTER THEM!" Doc roared. I patted Teddy's shoulder as I couldn't move on to the next stage of my ridiculous plan without his consent. "I'm going down, to Level 1... And we're shutting everything down. Are you with me?" He smiled, and pulled me down the steps with him. We were kick-starting the revolution, our way or no way.