one

Jimin POV

The breeze against my face was soft, gentle and smooth. Much like his touch. The touch I longed to feel again.

I longed to feel his fingers elegantly caress my skin as he spoke words of comfort and longing in my ear.

The wind started picking up its pace and harshly hitting my bare arms, instinctively the two large, white wings that were now attached to me wrapped around me, emitting warmth throughout my body.

Something that I would never quite get used to were the wings. I mean I got used to living people not being able to see them but actually having them was a whole different story. Just like the fact that I woke up after having jumped off an 11 floor tall building. That was bat shit crazy.

I sometimes hope this is all a dream and that I'll wake up in Jungkook's arms but that hasn't yet happened so I guess I'll just keep wishing for that.

"Hi. What can I get you?" The guy behind the till said, he was tall with red curly hair and a happy aura around him. He seemed like the type you could tell to fuck off and he'd apologise straight away even if he hadn't actually done anything wrong.

"Chicken nugget Happy Meal please" I responded, pulling out a five pound note and placing it on the faded white counter that I was stood in front of. 

"You seem a bit old for that" he chuckled, taking the money and opening the till, collecting my change into the palm of his hand.

"Gotta keep my childhood somehow" I smiled back as he tipped the change into my hand and went off to prepare it. 

As he was getting the food my phone buzzed in my back pocket, notifying me that either I'd forgotten something or that somebody wanted something.

Hey Jimin, 

you busy? got sum news :)

- M.Y

A small sigh escaped my lips as I pursed them together and started typing my response to the elder boy.

Yoongi if this is another joke about seeing my kookie then i'll hit you.

Where you wanna meet?

"Here's your meal bro, you look like something's puzzling you. Wanna talk?" The boy said as he handed me my box of happiness - not drugs before you go off on one, he's not my drug dealer.

"No it's fine, wouldn't want to disturb your work"

"I'm on break dude, seriously I can help" He grinned as he removed the apron from his tall, slim frame and placed it on a stool behind the counter. 

Knowing that he wasn't the type o back down I accepted his help and we sat down at a two seat table in the corner of the small McDonalds.

"So, what's your name?" He said, resting his head on the palm of his hand while his elbow kept it upright.

"I'm Park Jimin, what about you?"

"Park Jimin? Jeez that really rings a bell, I just can't figure out where. I'm sure my friend knew a Park Jimin. Anyway, the names Chan. Park Chanyeol" He said scratching the back of his head in confusion as he tried to think where he had heard my name from. Then again, his name sounded familiar to me, I also couldn't pinpoint where I'd heard it though.

"What's your friend called?" I questioned, looking up at him from my nuggets.

"Ah you probably wouldn't know him, His name's Kim Namjoon"

Well, that's how I knew his name and he knew mine then.

------------

hello im updating even tho im sad

- ell