🙄Andrew Biersack? Who?🤷🏻‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Well, I did had fun and even met a cute guy, wait- did I forget to give him my number? 

Hmm, whatever that's not important right now. There's plenty of other opportunities to get a guy.

My vision began to spin as I tried to remember the cute guys face, I let out a groan. Bad idea. I definitely drank too much liquor. I can feel it trying to escape out of my mouth.

A loud ding sound interrupted my train of thought. With all the energy I had left I forced my body to get out.

I walked out the elevator trying to find my hotel room. I was struggling to reach my room.

Shit they all look the same. 701 nope. I hope it's this one, shrugging I took my chances on swiping the hotel card on the door panel.

Once I heard that glorious sound confirming my guess I started dancing to celebrate, because it's a struggle to do shit when you're drunk. Vision blurry, head spinning, yup..

It's always good to celebrate, I probably look like I'm having a seizure. My heels slid on the polished floor, I'm too drunk to even notice that my whole body was falling. I gave up trying to react fast in my drunken state.

 Why can't I be blessed with some type of power to at least teleport or something useful. I closed my eyes shut waiting to reach the ground.

 I should of taken off my heels, Lord knows the shit I went through to even come back here in one peace. Preparing to land on the floor I was ready to have a bump on my head or something.

 Preparing to land on the floor I was ready to have a bump on my head or something

A minute goes by and the ground feels comfortable, huh no pain. I open my eyes to stare into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life. God Damn, my knees felt weaker than my heart right now.

"Are you okay?". His voice sent me shivers down my spine. Did I just- I need to keep my hormones in check.

I pushed him while fixing my dress. Fuck, I should've wore the other dress. I started re-evaluating my whole existence right then and there. I can feel my cheeks burn right in front of this handsome God.