Damien opened his mouth to speak, but his father cut him off.

"Someone has been hunting Halbbluts.. And The Council thinks it's to send a message. It's our job as the higher rank demons to put a stop to it. But until then, no one is safe." He looked away, locking his jaw. "And among other things, all this excitement is causing rogues." He blinked, then returned his cold gaze at Damien.  "You do not get a say in this and I don't expect you to argue with me, but judging by your facial expression you might do just that, and I am not in the mood. So go ahead," Ezekiel waved his hand to dismiss Damien, "go pack your things. A car will be at your residence soon to pick you up. You'll start at the academy tomorrow, and you will be staying in a dorm room. It'll be safer that way."

Damien bowed his head to his father. "As you wish, sir."

If Ezekiel wanted him to go to Oudeman Academy - an academy that's houses half bloods - Damien would have no choice but to respect his wishes.

Damien stood and readjusted his tie, saying one more goodbye to his father before he exited the room.

~~~~~~

Damien stood in front of Hank, his limo driver.

Hank wouldn't look Damien in the eye as he took his bags. And as much as Damien hated it, his pride would not allow him to say anything about it. He was too stubborn.

Hank had known that Ezekiel was planning on sending him to the academy, and although Hank was probably under strict orders from Ezekiel not to tell him, Damien was too angry with the situation his father had put him in this time.

Sending him to an academy for Halbbluts.....

Damien got into the limo and Hank followed, after putting Damien's luggage into the trunk.

It was dark outside now, and Damien's eyes grew heavy.

The full moon shined through the gaps between the forest trees and the night sky was twinkling with stars and wishes.

It was early September and the semester just started so Damien had probably only missed a week or so, not that he planned on going to every class.

Damien thought of the changes he would have to face as he dozed off.

He slowly shut his eyes.

"Please... W-wake up... Damien..." Her shoulders shook with sobs as she held him. He was stilling seeing from her eyes, and the sun was slowy rising against the horizon. Her head snapped up at the sound of crunching behind her. She whirled around, still holding onto him. Four men with leather wings and masks stood there. She gasped. "N-no! You can't have him!" She chocked out a sob. The tallest one took a step forward, inclining his head. "Then we will have you..." He lunged and she screamed.

~~~~~~

"Wake up, sir... Wake up."

Damien shrugged his eyes open and focused on his surroundings. The car had stopped and he looked out the window, what he saw baffled him.

The limo was parked outside of Oudeman Academy, but it's not what he imagined. He imagined a high school. What he saw looked more like a mansion or a 5 Star hotel.

There was one big building, which Damien expected the was the academy itself, then smaller buildings on each side of it where the dorms where.

And from what Damien could see, it looked like there were more buildings in behind the main one.

The whole academy was isolated with woods surrounding it, and there was a fence about - what Damien guessed was - twelve feet high around the school itself.

Overall, it was beautiful.

Through the dark, Damien could faintly see a large garden in the front of the academy where the entrance was.

He yawned, covering his mouth. He decided it was time to find his dorm room and go back to sleep.

Hank explained to him that his father had already paid for his books, classes and a room.

Before he left, Hank gave him a set of keys and a piece of paper with an address where he could pick up his books at tomorrow morning.

~~~~~~

Damien traveled to the right side dorm rooms, the boys side.

All was quiet inside the building except for Damien's soft footsteps and the faint sound of snoring.

He made his way to the fourth floor room 132 and used the key Hank had given him to unlock to door.

He made sure he was quiet just in case someone shared the room with him.

To his surprise, the room was empty.

Damien yawned and set his suitcase onto the left side bed. He decided to unpack in the morning, being far too tired and lazy to do it tonight.

Damien kicked off his shoes and shrugged out of his shirt, his biceps glistening under the moonlight.

He slid off his suit pants and crawled into bed sluggishly.

Thinking of the day ahead of him, he closed his eyes and fell into a dreamless slumber.

(A/N)

If you enjoyed this chapter, consider voting for it at the bottom of your page by tapping that star!

I want to thank everyone who's voted so far, you have no idea how much it means to me.

Until we meet again, my disfunctional teens.