Chapter 14: Hospital

My Gangster Prince

Chapter 14: Hospital

DARK'S POV

The next day when I woke up, Zyril was already awake looking at me sleep. Her free hand was on my head playing and she was smiling genuinely 

"Oh, princess you're awake. Bat di mo ko ginising?" I ask as I rubbed my eyes.

Humagikgik muna siya bago nagsalita. "Hihihi ang cute mo kasi pag natutulog eh, kaya di na kita ginising."

I chuckled on what she had said. "Are you feeling better? Magsabi ka ng totoo, Zyril."

"Yup. Okay na okay na okay na ako!" She assured me with a smile and her bubbly tone. Nagthumbs-up pa siya si i pinched her nose. Nagkwentuhan pa kami ng ilang minuto bago dumating ang doctor para i-check ang kalagayan niya. I waited outside.

"KYAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Maya maya'y narnig kong sumigaw si Zyril kaya dali dali akong pumasok para tignan siya.

"Zyril, what happened? Are you okay?"

"Dark, Ayoko sa injection. Please tell the doctor!" I let out a small laugh on her reaction and she frowned at me.

"Sorry. I just didn't know that you're afraid of needles. Hahaha." Natawa ako ulit kaya nag-pout siya. I could really tell that she's afraid to needles because her palms were covered with a cold sweat.

"Iha, you need this injection if you want to recover. After this, you can go back home." Tito Andrei said.

"Princess, be good, okay? Just one injection." I said as I let her hold onto my hands. She could squeeze it if it hurts.

"After this I'll bring you out. Then we can eat ice cream." Automatikong nagningning naman ang mga mata niya sa sinabi ko.

"Talaga? ung strawberry flavor ha?" I chuckled at her reaction then nodded. i signalled Tito to quickly jab her while I'm distracting her.

"AAAHH!" Napasigaw ako sa sakit. She was actually biting my arms as the needle went in.

"Good girl." I said as I patted her back. Now I felt like she was a kid, so cute. "Hehehe Sorry Dark. Masakit ba?" Sabay turo niya sa braso kong kinagat niya. Agad naman akong umiling. Lahat titiisin ko para sa nag-iisang prinsesa ko.

"Wow you two make such as lovely couple." Tito complemented and we automatically blushed.

"Haha Osige na. Mauna na ko sainyo ha? Marami pa akong gagawin. Alagaan mo siya Dark." I nodded and bid my good bye. 

"Get some rest princess. I'll go get some new clothes then we'll leave okay?" I said to her but she grabbed onto my hands. "Wag mo kong iwan."

"I'll be quick, Kazumi."I said as I pecked her cheek. She pouted but let go of me eventually.

I drove to a nearby shopping center and bought her clothes and go back to the ward. Naabutan ko siyang natutulog with a funny position. This cute girl.