JIMIN:
" it was getting out of hand, he was getting out of hand. and i got angry so i kicked him in the groin just enough for him to lose his balance and long enough for me to get the gun out of my backpack. and— "

TAEHYUNG:
" and? "

JIMIN:
" i don't know. he didn't expect me to have a gun and he started pleading for me to not shoot him, that he just wanted to sort things out. but all i noticed was the knife glinting in his hand and there was this sudden anger inside me and i just— "

TAEHYUNG:
" you what? "

JIMIN:
" ... you know what. "

TAEHYUNG:
" jimin... "

JIMIN:
" tae— what have i done? why did i do that? did i just commit a crime? please tell me i didn't. it was self defense, right? the guy was going to kill me anyways and—"

TAEHYUNG:
" you don't know that, jimin. "

JIMIN:
" so you're saying that i could just be seconds away from landing myself in jail? "

TAEHYUNG:
" i'm saying that what you did was plain stupid and cruel. "

JIMIN:
" he could've killed me— "

TAEHYUNG:
" could have, jimin. could have. doesn't mean that he was. you were scared and paranoid and you didn't think. you didn't— you didn't think about sparing his life because you were scared just what he might do to you. that's... selfish. and heartless. "

TAEHYUNG:
" you could've spared him, jimin. "

JIMIN:
" tae, please. i really need you right now. don't talk as if you're against me. "

JIMIN:
" you clearly haven't been here for the past week— "

TAEHYUNG:
" i've always been here, jimin. i was always there whenever you needed me but you chose to push me out of the way and i'm tired. "

JIMIN:
" taehyung— "

TAEHYUNG:
" you don't appreciate me and what i do enough. what if i was never there? what if i left a long time ago? what i wasn't patient enough to deal with your constant fuck ups? "

JIMIN:
" please, i— i can't do this alone. i need you. taehyung, please. "

TAEHYUNG:
" well, looks like you're going to have to for once. i'm sick, okay? sick of you getting mixed up with weird shit, doing things like these. i don't... i don't want to stick around for that. what you did was wrong, jimin. "

TAEHYUNG:
" it's half past two and i don't feel like getting myself mixed up in a crime. i should be asleep. "

JIMIN:
" i was scared. he started it, it was self-defense— "

TAEHYUNG:
" no, it might as well have been murder. "

JIMIN:
" taehyung... "

JIMIN:
" you said you'd always back me up. what happened to us always looking out for each other? "

TAEHYUNG:
" i can't associate myself with criminals. with murder. "

JIMIN:
" ... i'm your best friend. you promised you'd—"

TAEHYUNG:
" well, this just proves that it only takes seconds to break years of promises. and i'm sorry jimin, but you should've thought twice before shooting the guy. you can't expect me to be okay with the things you do forever. i cant— i'm tired. "

JIMIN:
" so that's it then? you're just going to let me handle this alone? "

TAEHYUNG:
" ... i'm sorry. "

JIMIN:
" taehyung don't. "

TAEHYUNG:
" good night. or morning. whatever. "

JIMIN:
" kim taehyung don't you fucking dare—"

CALL END — 02:38 A.M.

+ a/n: thank you for 2.5k reads and #557 in fanfiction <3 means a lot guys ilysm