十五

19:43 P.M.

INCOMING CALL FROM JIMIN...

CALL START - 19:44 P.M

TAEHYUNG:
" 'bout fucking time! how did your so called meeting—"

JIMIN:
" taehyung i— i need your help. "

TAEHYUNG:
" what's going on? "

JIMIN:
" i need you t–to fix me up. you got a first aid kit back at your apartment? or anything to stop bleedings? and some painkillers— "

TAEHYUNG:
" woah slow down. fix you up? painkillers? bleeding? jimin, just what on earth did you get yourself into this time? "

JIMIN:
" i told you. i was trying to fix things. everything was going great and i thought—i thought it'll be okay but things went to shit and i— "

TAEHYUNG:
" stop. explain everything. from the beginning. and don't even think about leaving anything out. "

JIMIN:
" ... i lied. i didn't disappear and went to busan without telling you because my grandpa died. he's been dead for years and grandma's healthy and i didn't need to take care of her. "

JIMIN:
" ... i was hiding. remember the guy whose house i broke into and cracked his safe open? well he wasn't just some random guy who happened to have a shitload of cash lying around. "

JIMIN:
" ... i knew him from my past. we had a rough... history. let's just say we didn't get along very well but we stopped being in each other's business and haven't been talking for years. but i still knew where he lived and i knew that he was loaded and-– "

JIMIN:
" ––and he found out. i don't know how but he did and called me a few days ago, i don't even know how the fuck he got my number.  he told me if i didn't bring back what was his in 3 days he'd make sure i won't see the end of it. "

JIMIN:
" so i went to see the guy with empty pockets thinking that i could at least reason with him, which was very naive of me considering the fact that he hated my guts and would not hesitate to rip my throat out at any second. but–– i panicked. i didn't know what else to do. i thought they were going to kill me and i felt like i was running out of time. "

JIMIN:
" so i saw him and we talked. one thing led to the other and when he realized that i didn't have his cash, he started throwing punches which was unfair because it was three against one. the asshole brought his posse. "

TAEHYUNG:
" wait so–– where are they now?"

JIMIN:
" some alley. probably unconscious. for now. "

TAEHYUNG:
" fucking hell–– where are you now? are you okay?

JIMIN:
" on my way to your place. "

TAEHYUNG:
" you're walking? "

JIMIN:
" more like limping. "

TAEHYUNG:
" you know what, stay there and don't move. tell me where you are i'm going to pick you up–– "

JIMIN:
" no! i'm almost there. i'm already dragging you into this it's already too much. just don't leave the apartment. "

TAEHYUNG:
" fine. but if you need stitches then i'm fucking out and bringing you to a hospital. "

JIMIN:
" ... thank you. "

TAEHYUNG:
" and jimin? "

JIMIN:
" ... what? "

TAEHYUNG:
" you're insane. "

CALL END – 19:55 P.M.