Chapter 6: Bullies

Start from the beginning

I had my mouth opened the whole time i was reading this, "Oh gosh! W-Who is this girl?"

"She's one of the mean girls of that group that Dad was talking about."

"T-This is terrible! Why would she say that?"

Gideon rubbed my back, to try and comfort me, "I'm sorry Pacifica that this happened. We should tell my dad about this."

Then there was a BING sound that interrupted us.

"Oh no, someone commented on the post." Gideon sighed as we both looked at the new comment.

It was from TinyTimmyLuck.

"CandySweetbutBitter, this Pacifica girl sounds like a real jerk. I'm with you! End her! Nobody hurts SparkleGleeful! #Wantsherdead #Mosthated #Someonekillher"

"SpakrleGleeful? Oh no...I bet that is Mabel." Gideon went pale.

"Why would she do this? Was it because of what I did?" I stuttered.

"I don't know but we need to tell Dad about this before it gets out of hand." Gideon replied as he got up.

"Are you sure we want to tell Uncle Bud?"

"We have to."

"Then we hav3 to tell him that we went to the show of the Gleeful Twins and you dated her or hang out with her. Uncle Bud will be upset, more mad at us than the others."

Gideon thought about it, "Oh right...we do have to explain how this happened...but we can't keep this going forever! These girls get violent. You saw how Mabel was!"

I rub my arm, "Yeah..."

Gideon sighed as he sat back down, "This stinks!"

"it's my fault....I was the one who wanted to see the show that started this whole mess. I was the one with-"

"Pacifica stop, please. Just leave it alright? It happened and we can't do anything about it but we can do something about what is going to happen."

"What are you thinking about Gideon?"

"I'm saying we should just ignore them, since we can snitched on them. Sure some people may believe in this but some won’t! This won't ruin our summer. We don't need them. We can do our own thing."

"Yeah I guess....yeah. I like it! I'm not interested in a boy to fall in love with and I have enough friends. You are going to be the only boy I would think of, since you are my cousin and part of this Mystery Cousins group! Nothing will stop me for having a great summer!"

Gideon smile, "Yeah!" Then he pulled up his fist, "Mystery Cousins!" I fist pump him, "Mystery Cousins!"

Later that day Gideon and I went out into the forest and we found this stone that was in the journals that cause things to be shrunken or to grow. It was pretty cool.

"So we need light to create a ray to cause objects to grow and to shrink." Gideon replied as he looks at the stone as we enter town after our adventure.

"Do you think a flashlight would work?" I asked.

"That is what I was thinking."

Then we headed to a store to get some tools for the stone and possibly a snack. "Let's split up and look around. I could never find anything in this store...It is never organized." Gideon explained.

I nod my head and headed to one side of the store while he went the other way. I was looking up and down, examining the shelves for the things we need. I honestly wasn't really paying any attention to what was going on around me and I bumped into someone with a firm structure and build. I fell to the ground from the impact and they barely moved a step, "Oof!"