S I X

S I X

Something was different.

Stella always knew that summer days were longer, and winter days were short and merry sweet. However, during the months of summer, the length of day should never surpass 13 hours. There was a fixed time where the sun would set and rise, and everyday should be the same.

It had been many months since the first encounter between Stella and Noir. The counterparts enjoyed each other's company far more than anything in the world. But unbeknownst to them until now, the world is suffering because of it.

Every night, the stars were glowing dimmer and dimmer as a result of the increasing brightness in the night sky. The days? They were growing darker and darker.

Everything soon became a flip, and their love was the cause of it. It costed them their jobs.

Stella knew that if the heavens were to hear of this, there would be repercussions. They would take action and find replacements. In that, Stella and Noir risk the chance of ceasing to exist.

She couldn't risk that. Not when it came to the possibility of dying, especially for someone that was promised immortality. However, she couldn't risk leaving Noir behind as well.

A battle was beginning to conjure up within the bringer of day, and it wasn't one that could be easily won.

She needed a plan, and quick.

:::::

Vote, comment and share. 🌜

Until next time. 🌞