"If the order negates the contract, I cannot obey it. Your first priority is orders from the Queen. Similarly, my first priority is your life. I've devoted myself to your service and protection. It's been more than two years now. I can't let someone steal you away after all this time, can I?"

Ciel then took out the second ring from his coat and put it on his thumb, on top of his own ring.

"Master?"

"Protecting me will be a difficult task, now that I have been doubly marked," smirked Ciel.

"I'm not afraid of hard work," said Sebastian and bowed. Just then I heard Pluto's howl.

"Pluto," I whispered.

"I searched the mansion top to bottom and I couldn't find any sign of Lady Elizabeth," said Sebastian. That leaves one place, I thought looking into the forest behind me. Then I launched my hooks and flew through the trees, dodging them almost every second. I could hear them coming behind me. So I used more gas to go faster.

I could see the end of the forest so I stopped and knelt behind a bush looking around the open area for any sign of a possible threat. But then I spotted Grell holding Pluto's leash outside the tower. I jumped out from the bush and ran towards them. Pluto was growling and barking.

"Calm down puppy!" said Grell.

"That's a surprise, you're still alive," said Ciel behind me. Grell turned around and squealed once he saw Sebastian.

"Bassy!!!" he lunged towards him but Pluto knocked Grell out of the way and beat him in embracing Sebastian first, causing Sebastian to look away in disgust. I would laugh but I'm mad at him.

"How rude!! Wait a second. A demon hound?" asked Grell. I sighed and punched his shoulder.

"You're just noticing, you imbecile?" I rolled my eyes. Grell rubbed his shoulder and huffed.

"Oohhhhh a night with a demon hound!! So sexy!!" said Grell and blood starting seeping from his nose.

"You have no standards," sighed Sebastian, and turned towards Pluto. "I've been waiting for you Pluto." With that, he began to walk towards the door of the tower.

"That door has been sealed with unnatural power. Only a demon hound can open it," said Sebastian as Pluto's collar began to glow white...along with the door. I walked and stood beside Sebastian as Pluto morphed into his dog form.

"He's so big!" squealed Grell.

Pluto ran inside the tower after the doors opened. I followed him, leaving the others behind.

"(y/n)!! You can't go alone!!" shouted Sebastian. I scoffed and sped up the stairs even more until I came across a door. I placed my hand on the door handle and pushed it open. I walked in and looked around.

There were tables that had materials needed to make dolls, such as paint and faux hair. But there were words written on the walls like gold, iron, steel etc. Then I spotted Lady Elizabeth sitting on a chair.

"Lizzy!!" shouted Ciel from the door and ran towards her, and he tried to wake her up. I walked around the room, looking at the materials on the tables. Then I saw it. There. On the table. A piece of hardened skin of a titan. Like that of a female's titan, the crystal-like skin.