"While Sebastian goes and makes a suspect list, you and I will attend to some other business, understood?"

"Yes...I understand."

Yet another time skip

"Paula said she lost Elizabeth here," said Ciel looking around the street, hearing dogs barking in the distance.

"But why did I have to bring him?!" he asked irritated, and pointed at Pluto. At least he wore clothes right?

"Well...Sebastian was probably paranoid?" I asked.

"Well either way..." he pulled out a ribbon that belonged to Elizabeth, and placed it in front of Pluto's nose. "You're a dog, so you should be able to track her down."

But Pluto just sniffed it and sneezed, scratching behind his ears...

"Oh you stupid little mongrel. Is Sebastian-" Ciel was interrupted when Pluto barked and pulled began to run, pulling Ciel along with him. I began to run after them. But he simply wanted to go to a female dog at the end of the street. Oh for pete's sake...

"Pluto!! Down!!" I said in a stern voice as Ciel had trouble pulling him back. Pluto simply froze and looked back at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "NOW."

He whimpered and sat down, his head bowed.

"Oh man looking for a mate! Perhaps I can help," said a familiar voice. No way...

We looked up and saw Grell staring at the moon, his hair flying behind him as he stood on the building roof in front of us.

"I am a hunter of love. And at last my prey is before me. Red is the color of fiery passion. And I am flaming!!" he said. I wrinkled my nose in disgust and pulled out the blades at my sides. I looked at Ciel who had a shocked expression on his face.

"You again?!" said Ciel as Grell turned around and smiled at us, revealing his sharp teeth.

"A deadly efficient butler, that's me," he smirked. "Though I do find myself master-less at the moment," he continued, flipping his...her? Red hair behind his shoulder. He jumped off the building and landed in front of us.

"No need to be defensive," he scowled at me, and looked down at the swords.

"Anyway, I was temporarily demoted after the Madam Red incident. So now I can only collect trouble-some souls until I get my old post back," said Grell.

"And who is this wild one? He's a cutie," said Grell, pointing at Pluto. Ciel just scowled at him.

"Now, now, you're not considering avenging your aunt are you?"

"Shut up!"

"I don't see Bassy any where, what a brat like you and a wench like her do to me?" oh that's it. Before I could approach him, Pluto began growling at him.

"Oh is this your protector for the evening? Why does this kid get all the good looking men?" he mumbled the last part. Ciel let go of Pluto, who began running towards Grell.

"Oh he's coming towards me!! I'm all your but please be gentle!!" said Grell, opening his arms wide. Buuut...Pluto ran past him and Ciel and I ran after him. Ciel was slowing down though, and Pluto was getting out of sight. I sighed and grabbed Ciel, placing him behind my back (piggy back ride :)) and speeding towards the man dog (reader-chan is strong and fast!!) and eventually catching up to him. While I heard Grell running behind me.