"Help me! Professor Snape, you're a teacher, help me!" He yelled, before I started kicking him in the ribs.

Severus smirked, I knew he wouldn't betray me. "Sorry, but if I did, her father would kill me—then bring me back to life and kill me again."

"So—So, you're going to let her beat me up? Me, the wizarding world's only savior?" Harry stuttered.

Just then, Minerva came in with Hermione and Draco. "Professor McGonagall! Help me! Selena's trying to kill me!"

Serena snorted, "Well, duh."

Minerva walked over to Harry, lying on the ground. I touched my pendant, a knife materializing in my hands. "Selena, what did he do?"

I glared at Harry, he gulped. "He dared to ask me out to the Yule Ball! After I said no, about a zillion times!"

Minerva nodded, Harry let out a sigh of relief. Probably certain she would take away my knife or something. "Very well, try not to kill him."

Harry gasped.

I smirked. "Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to kill you. I can still hurt you a lot, through." Faster than he could possibly see, I jumped on him, throwing punches, kicks, and scratching him with my nails, which were sharpened into points.

Finally, I stepped away, walking towards my friends. "Think about that the next time you try to mess with a girl that already said no. No means no, no matter who you are. Seriously, do they not teach kids about consent these days?" I used Legitimacy to see if my words impacted him at all.

He curled up in a ball, wishing the pain would go away. Selena should go to Saint Mungo's, she obviously was mad or crazy. His thoughts cried.

I looked back at him, "For your information, you're lucky to be alive. And I am not mad or crazy. I should kill you for this, but Minerva said to spare you. Think about it."

Harry whimpered, "Sorry, please, Professor McGonagall, everything hurts."

I sneered at him, "I'll make it stop.... By killing you."

Harry gasped and fainted—from the pain or shock, I didn't know.

Severus shook his head, "I think the fame's getting to him. I knew I should have left him at camp or something, cursed wizarding laws."

"Should we bring him to the Hospital Wing?" Luna asked, then she frowned. "Stupid healer instincts. It's so annoying when I'm fighting."

Minerva sighed, "I suppose we should. Poppy probably would want to heal him."

Serena pouted, "Do we have to?"

I nodded sadly, "We have to, I'll heal him." I smirked, "At least only physical evidence, I'll make it so that his brain will still think his body is in pain."

I placed my hand on Harry's head and all his injuries faded. He groaned, "Ow!"

Serena giggled, "Let's bring him to Poppy."

I snapped my fingers and we apparated to outside the Hospital Wing.

I burst into the Hospital Wing, Severus and Minerva levitating Harry. The rest of the demigods followed us inside. "Madam Pomfrey! Harry collapsed in the Gryffindor Common Room! Is he going to be ok?" I hate lying to Poppy, she had been nice to us in school. Even if she was obsessed with Albus and was oblivious with everything he did.

Poppy gasped, "Put him here!" She motioned to a bed. She ran a couple of diagnostic scans on him. She returned to us, obviously puzzled. "That's strange, nothing's wrong with him. What happened? Minerva, Severus, were you there?"