Broken Angel Part 1

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I got up and got dressed for the day ahead. I put on a sky blue dress then gently cleaned my wings and tuck them away and went outside. I lived in a big village of angels everyone was nice to me and I always provided everyone with a sweet smile I don't remember a day when I didn't have a smile on my face. I went to the sparkling fountain in the middle of the village it was bigger than anything I've ever seen the village was bulit around it for the fountain contain many purposes. It gave us water to drink , wash and water plants but it also contain secret uses no one knows what though. I loved being by the fountain it was beatiful and is always so peaceful. I was laying on the rim of the fountain waiting for my friends Lilly , Dave, Karmen and Bradon. Lilly was the an angel of light and she's scared of the dark. Dave is an angel of music he always invites us to listen to him play an instrument. Karmen she's an angel of nature and animals she was born with two purposes which I thought was pretty cool she sometimes goes for walks in the forest with me. Brandon is an angel of love and he has a crush on me. I already know because I caught him writing about me in his poetry book about how his love for me burns like fire. He never really told me though but I didn't see him in the same way maybe I will one day but not today for now I think he will just stay a friend. I am more than just an angel I'm also a keeper. A keeper is an angel who has kinda more power in their special area of given ability when born. You're not known as a keeper when you're born though. First you'll start having a recurring dream of a bright sun with a rainbow this will happen for about a week. Next for only one night after the recurring dream you'll have a dream of a crested moon with only one star in the sky. The last thing happens while you're awake your vision will be blurry for five minutes then when you get your vision back another keeper will come to you whispering in your ear telling you that you are a keeper as well. In all it takes nine to ten days to know you're a Keeper You're not supposed to tell anyone that you're a keeper so I never told my friends before they could be keepers as well for all I know.