Chapter 20: We'll Find Him

Start from the beginning

"She's pregnant," Jin retorted softly, "she's already stressed and hurting over how he left. Now putting on more pressure when telling her that he's missing, without his car, and without his clothes...imagine how much toll that would put on the woman. It isn't healthy."

"She deserves to know," Hoseok chimed, angry that none of the boys, neither the women closest to Shawn, seemed to agree with him. He remembered a hurting Iris and you claiming otherwise. Everyone, even Jimin, Kai's fuck buddy, thought of hiding such information from the woman to be a good idea.

"So wait," Hoseok piped irritated, "Y/N and Serina took Shawn's car and hid it in the garage, in the end, hiding his clothes...all trying to cover up this insane lie. Kai's in the dark when she doesn't have to be. I get that she's upset over how she hurt the man but hiding this...?"

"That evidence is for the police," Jin argued, "the police is on the lookout, heck, Shawn's basketball team at school are having search parties, we're searching on a daily...a distressed pregnant woman moping around is not what we need right now."

"So we let her be upset and mad?" Hoseok asked in disbelief, "she thinks the boy ran away from his issues again! In her mind he's never going to come back because of what Jimin and her did...but in real he might just be held captive somewhere! Hurt! Fuck, maybe even dead and we're just gonna sit here and lie to the girl?"

"Hoseok calm down!"

"NO!" Hoseok yelled, having enough of all the bullshit. No one seemed to be hearing out his opinions in the house.

"Hobi!"

"Jin hyung she deserves to know," Hoseok spat grabbing at his jacket.

Moving to the door, Jin roared over at him to stop and Hoseok did. He didn't turn around to face his raging hyung however. "Don't you dare say anything to her," Jin demanded, hating that Hoseok couldn't see his side. It had been weeks of Hobi making decisions that opposed the rest of them. He was on his own when it came to finding Shawn with the ideas he proposed...

"Where you goin?" Jin chimed irritated.

"Helping his school find him," Hoseok chimed annoyed as he moved down the hall, "no one else seems to be doing anything."

"Hobi!"

Jin moved to the door, yelling over at Hoseok assertively to stop when getting to the end of the hall. Hoseok did stop again, he stopped yet again.

"Why not do it my way for a change?" Hobi asked sighing as he looked over at Jin finally, "I've been trying to find him just like you all are, why not just-"

"It's easier said than done Hobi," Jin sighed out, angered that the man was being so stubborn. This behaviour wasn't normal from the ray of sunshine of Bangtan. Ever since Shawn left and everyone went bizarre, Hoseok was the only one trying to bring everyone together again.

Jimin didn't talk to Kai, Kai didn't speak to Jimin. Freeda was pushed away every time she tried to be there for Kai. You and Iris barely spoke to Kai and Freeda, Jungkook and you constantly fighting over who was at fault for Shawn's disappearance...everyone was falling apart but all Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi cared about was laying back and working on the album while the police took care of a missing university student.

"Well I'm willing to try," Hobi said softly, moving away from his spot where he tensley stood.

"Hoseok-ah!" Jin whined, annoyed.

"I'll find him," Hoseok yelled back, moving out of the door determined.

-

"We'll find him," Yoongi sighed out, moving to kiss Iris's cheek lightly as he snuggled into her laying form more. She sighed, moving her head over the top of his chest when he securely wrapped his arm around her. Her soft breathing helped him level his breathing.