Cold nights

It was 1am when I woke up, it didn't matter how much I tried I couldn't get back to sleep. It was storming out side and I was freezing, but Robbie was fast asleep his lips turn into a slight pout every time he breathed out. He wore a pair of boxers and that was it "how can he not be cold" I thought to myself I was wearing a vest top and baggy pyjama bottoms. But I was still shivering. My shaking woke Robbie. When he saw how much I was shaking his gaze tuned from being sleepy in to being concerned. "Y/N are you okay"
"I I'm just cold" I stuttered
Robbie opened  his arms for me. " come here then" I gladly took the investigation  and snuggled in to his warm chest as his arms closed around me. I was still shivering a bit."Y/N sweetie calm down you'll be warm in a minute just relax" I breathed in his sent and that instantly calmed me. Robbie rested his head on my shoulder after a while. My eyes started to get heavy and they slowly closed. I fell asleep in Robbie's loving arms and warm embrace. I slept right until morning not even twitching once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay hope you like it I know it small but I really wanted to do this one.

~~~~~~~~peterswendy15~~~~~~~