Chapter 1- "He's Such A Badass"

Hello fabulous people I'm back to using wattpad :3 this is my new karma x reader and I hope you like it <3

Lmao there might be spelling mistakes and grammar errors.

----------------------------

It was the worst day ever for (y/n). Everyone snickered at (y/n) as she walk through the school's corridors. even the gossiping popular girls are laughing at her. Ugh I hope a fly gets into their throats.

Poor (y/n) she has too many haters.

"I've heard that (y/n) is going to be in those worthless 3-E class" a popular girl whispered to her gang of friends.

"Haha I know right. What a useless student" Another girl starts to join in.

"Heey (y/n) I've heard that you'll be in that stupid 3-E class~" a boy laughed as he threw a book at her. Well he TRIED. 'Wow seriously? Throwing books at a girl is all you got?' (Y/n) thought as she tried to calm down.

"Look at her! I bet you she's crying! I can't believe she's joining into those stupid useless 3-E class! What a worthless girl. Nobody cares for her. Even her family Hates her" the popular girl Ashoka starts to laugh. But that hit a nerve.

(Y/n) began to clenched her fists. And yes, she's starting to get really pissed off when someone mentions about her family.

And she's also on her period too :^) which means shit is about to happen ((WHOOPS))

"Yo, did you say something about my family? Hunny please, first of all get a tic tac and refresh your mouth since bullcrap is coming out of your mouth, second, I'm not crying. You should go and get a new pair of glasses since your eyesight is crap. And third of all; how the heck am I worthless when I can actually live a proper life than you? All you do is just laugh at yourself. How funny." (Y/n) growled like a true independent lady she is. Screw the haters, she can deal with it.

Everyone's jaw dropped. (Y/n) looked at the boy who threw a book at her. "And you boy over there! You should learn how to throw a book properly. It's embarrassing that your aiming sucks" (y/n) smirked.

Everyone in the corridor stayed quiet. Which means....

"Good thing I made all of you peasants to be quiet. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go home" (y/n) sassily waved goodbye as the popular girls and boys starts to get real pissed.

*************

As (y/n) walked down into the streets, she doesn't want to go home yet. She saw a cat who's adorable as hell. Believe it or not, (Y/N) is a cat lover. ((If you hate cats I'm sorry >.<))

"Aww look at that cutie widdle kitty~ AWW so cute" (y/n) tried to pat the cats head but it walked away.

"Wow I can feel the love right now..." (Y/N) said sarcastically as the cat walked away from her. But being an idiot she is, she wanted to follow the cat.

Who knows? Maybe the cat will lead her into the world of yaoi. Just kidding! Maybe the cat will lead her into neverland. And then (Y/N) will get married to Peter Pan and lived happily ever after. The end.