Before (Kara)

"Kara? That isn't your name, that name is stupid!" A boy yelled, smirking. She frowned at him. "It is my name, and it's not stup-OW!"

He grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved her up against the wall.

"Yeah it is! It's stupid, just like your dumb hair! Everyone knows you dyed it, you filthy liar! No one has red hair!"

"WELL I DO!" She shouted, struggling. He laughed and kept banging her head on the wall. "Stop struggling you bitch! Admit that you are stupid and I'll let you go!"

"I'M NOT STUPID!"

He hit her.

She sobbed wretchedly, tears running down her face and dripping off her chin. Her short red hair tangled in his grip.

She screamed as he laughed. His friends were there, they laughed too.

"You even have red eyes, you demon!"

Kara froze, lower lip wobbling. Demon.

"Yeah, are you evil?"

Evil.

"Monster!"

Monster.

She froze, her eyes went glassy.

"Hey, leave her alone!" A blonde girl shouted. She had pretty blue eyes and an incredible figure for her age of 12 years.

"Oh yeah, and what are you gonna do if we don't girly? What can one girl do alone?"

"She isn't alone"

Another kid stepped up next to her. He had dark ginger hair that almost looked orange, and brown eyes. He was holding a penknife. "You guys are notorious and I don't like you. Fuck off"

They ran.

The girl ran up to her. "Oh, are you OK?"

Kara sobbed and nodded, before hugging the other girl. The boy put his knife away and walked over. The blonde girl froze and gently pulled away. "T-thank you..." Kara mumbled.

"No problem, they're assholes" the girl stated bluntly. "Anyways, who are you?'

"K-kara....."

"Cool name, sounds foreign. I'm Abigail, this is Devon"

"Sup"

"To make sure they don't annoy you again, do you want to hang around us for a while?"

Kara blushed out of pure happiness. She nodded quickly. "Y-yes please"

That was the day she made her first ever friends.