Chapter 7-Motherly love

The moment Naruto entered the house his nose was attacked by a strong smell of.... Pie?

"Do you smell that? Suprise! In the kitchen, I made you a butterscotch cinnamon pie! I thought we might celebrate your arriva-"

Naruto cut her off by jumping into a hug and burying his face in her chest. "T-thank you!" He cried out, trying not to cry. "Nobody's ever... Nobody has-(sob)"

Toriel's eyes widened before she smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "Your welcome" she smiled as Naruto pulled away and dabbed at his eyes with his sleeves.

"If you want, I can show you the child's room" Naruto smiled even wider. He had a room. This was overwhelming, no one had ever been this nice.

Toriel took him by the hand and showed him a bedroom. It was kinda small, but had a pretty red theme and a big bed with a wardrobe.

"Oh, is something burning?" Toriel cried out in panic. "Uh, uh... Make yourself at home!" And she sped off.

Naruto went and sat on the bed, and his happy smile drifted away.

As much as he liked this place, as much as he liked toriel, he knew he couldn't stay. He had to get home. Maybe he could stay a night, and then ask toriel how to leave in the morning.

He took his striped sweater off and put it on the bedside table, revealing a black sleeveless shirt. As he began to lie down, he felt something sharp poking his inner thigh.

At that, he remembered he still had that knife. Taking it out, he studied it for several seconds before wrapping it up in his jumper.

He lay down and fell asleep.