Finally

*4 months later*

Marie's POV

I've been out of my coma for three months going through rehab and getting my strength back.  Scott has been here every step of the way, my parents come every once in a while, but Moanie still has not come since her last visit.  Even when I was in my coma I realized she hasn't been coming around often, but I've just never mentioned it since I've been up.  It hurts that she's not here she's my sister,  bigger than that my twin, and she's not here supporting me.  It hurt that she wasn't here, but she's definitely one of my first trips when I finally get out of here. 

Scott walked in with a bouquet of flowers which made me smile from ear to ear. "Hey Scott Daddy." I said with a smirk. "Hey Long Leg Marie" he said kissing my forehead. I swear the love I have for this man is indescribable. We still have not made anything official, but we are basically inseparable.  Scott came and sat on the spot I left opened for him in my bed.

"So, how are you feeling today beautiful?" "I'm feeling great ready to go home, and see what I can do about school, because the accident has definitely pushed me back on graduating. " I groaned. Scott chuckled at the fact of how much I loved school, and that was my first priority when I got out. "Anything else you want to do when you get out? Like hang with your friends or sister?" "Friends? What friends? None of them tried to check on me when I was in the hospital. So, f*** them. And asked for my sister we have a lot to talk about because she was not here!" I said on the verge of tears. Scott gave me a look of pity for just a second, because he knows I hate it. 

"Well maybe you should just talk to them Marie maybe there's a good reason." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Nah I'm straight, but let's just chill babe I really missed you" I pouted my lips. " I was just here last night Marie" Scott laughed. "I know but I still missed you big daddy" I said while I snuggled up closer to him and kissed his lips. Ahhhh my 6'4 paradise.

Scott's POV

As Marie fell asleep in my arms all I can do is stare at her beautiful face.  Just knowing the woman in my arms is my woman, we may have not verbally said it. But, as the saying goes what's understood does not need to be explained.

I've been planning a lot since Marie's been up. I want to make her my wife, the mother of my kids, and my other half officially on paper. Marie has been there for me for everything the same as I have been for her, and
I know for sure she's the one for me.

Moanie's POV

Marie is finally out of her coma and has been for about three months now. Have I went see her? Nope.  I just can't, I don't know how to explain to her that I didn't know how to see her like this. I mean how do you tell your sister better yet your twin that you didn't go see her because you hate hospitals.  You just can't do that.

Mike has been calling me none stop the last four months, and it has truly been hard for me not to answer. Don't get me wrong I've thought about the offer. But, am I truly ready to turn in my hooked gloves?

Sorry it's not that great I just wanted to give y'all something.

Marie is awake from her coma!
Moanie hasn't been there...
What do y'all think Scott will do to make Marie his?
Moanie's still ignoring Mike?
Will she make the right choice?
Will it be too late?

COMMENT AND VOTE!