New Beginnings

Marie's POV

I woke up this morning wrapped in Scott's arms and I honestly can say it was some of the best sleep I had in a while. After Scott ate his food last night we chilled and watched movies and just talked about life and the future. I really needed this best friend time. Today is the day we started tutoring all I can say is Jesus take the wheel. I slowly rose from the bed and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene thing. I walked out of the bathroom to see it was 6:00am my first class today doesn't start until 10:00am so I have some time. I decided to make breakfast so I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. While I was thinking I was like I might as well make his lunch too and have enough for dinner it's the least I can do since he was being such a good friend and who knows how long it has been since his last home cooked meal. I decided for breakfast I would make eggs, bacon, biscuits, and a fruit salad (watermelon,cantaloupe, honey dew melon, and mangos). For later I took out a pork roast and stuffed it to go with some collard greens. First, I made breakfast and set me and Scott's plate on the table with some orange juice. Then, I put the roast in the oven with some potatoes, put my collard greens to smother on the stove, and put some rice on. "Omg is my bestie cooking for me?" he said in his overly girly voice. " Yes I woke up early enough and I really appreciated you last night so I wanted to do something nice.." I said putting my head down. "Why are you putting your head down?" "I don't know I'm just....just nervous for today." " For what? Just count it like a New Beginning". "Right a New Beginning" "Now come sit and enjoy breakfast with me stop stressing and just relax" "easier said then done" "Okay let me stir the greens" "Oh go best friend that's my best friend that's my best friend, you know what if all else fails open up your own restaurant, because you can throw down in a kitchen!" " Boy please" I laughed and nudged his head while taking a seat to enjoy my breakfast.

C'Moan's POV
*12:36pm*

I was walking out of my only class of the day and heading back to our dorm. Tutoring starts at 6pm so I'm going to take a nap until then.

*4:45pm*

Me and Marie decided we can do the tutoring at our dorm especially since we can separate them,.because our dorm is a private 2 person (separate bedrooms, bathrooms, same kitchen, and living room) we each had one person today we didn't know who yet ,but we were ready. "I'm back!" Marie said as she opened the door. "Hey sister what's up? You ready for tonight?" I asked "I mean yea I guess." She shrugged. "Well I'm going take my shower and put on my sweats" "Me too". By the time we were done there was a knock on our door we both looked at each other and sighed. We both went to the door and opened it when we did our mouths dropped it was Damon and Zack. They are so fine my gosh I was about to pass out.

Damon stands 6'0 even, light skinned, tatted, neat dreads he had going into the middle of his back, piercing green eyes, and he is the drum major of the SMU band.

Zack stands 5'11, smooth brown skinned, with a fade but waves so deep you can swim in them, hazel eyes, and a 6-pack so in depth you can see it through his shirt, and he is the SMU band captain.

Me and Marie finally hoped out of our gaze and spoke. "Ummm... Come in. So what do y'all need help in." I asked "Uhh well I need help with Calculus.." Damon said licking his plump pink lips oh gosh he's making me so wet just by glancing at him. " And I need help in Chemistry" Zack said passing his head over his waves. " Okay well split both of you up between us two. Umm Zack come with me and Damon you go with C'Moan." Marie said. "Alright they said in unison. "Umm well you can follow me Damon to my room that's where we'll be tutoring" "Alright beautiful". Lord this boy has me drowning like hello blow dryer aisle two! Ugh I need to control myself but it's been so long I can just imagine myself riding his face.... "uuuhuhh" he cleared his throat was I really staring that hard damn. "Oh I'm sorry" I said looking away shyly. "You good" we walked in my room and sat by the desk beginning.

*2 hours later*

"Wow you got it Damon" I said looking into his eyes. " All because of you beautiful" he said leaning in then it happened we kissed. And no I didn't feel stars ,but I did feel lust I wanted him so bad right now! He slowly made his way to my neck sucking, kissing, and licking "Ddddddamon" i let out in a low moan. He lifted me up and started carrying me to the bed. He laid me down and started taking of my tank exposing my black lace bra slowly rubbing my nipples through the materials. Then he put my left in his mouth making a circular motion with his tongue while sliding his hand in my sweats playing with my bud covered by the matching thin black lace material. I instantly arched my back in pleasure throwing my head back and biting my lip to contain my moans. He took off my sweat and my bra leaving me in my black lace boy shorts. He kissed my lips going down to my navel and slowly removing my boy shorts with his teeth he worked his way back up kissing the inside of my thighs and kissing my second pair of lips softly "ooh" I moaned lowly waiting with anticipation. He dived in to my rose roughly making me scream out in pleasure at first I was low ,because I didn't want anyone to hear but I don't even care anymore this boy is blessed with his mouth. He started sucking and nibbling on my bud and entered two fingers in my pot making the come here motion hitting my spot everytime. After about ten more minutes I came all on his fingures and he licked the rest of my juices dry. He then began stripping off his clothes and put on a condom now on his throbbing hard d*** leaving me a little nervous because he probably had the biggest I ever seen. "It's okay I'll be gentle...... at first" he entered me slowly letting me adjust to his size then we had sex roughly the whole night reaching our peaks multiple times.

*The next morning*

I woke up sore and wrapped in my blankets I figured Damon must of left earlier for band practice I shrugged and started getting up biting my lip replaying last night's events. I went to my dresser and seen a wad of cash at least 1 grand tf I thought. Did he really pay me for sex like I'm some hooker? Oh hell no!! I hurried in the bathroom doing my hygiene stuff and taking a shower. I threw on some sweats and my UGG boots looking at the clock seeing he should be getting out of practice soon so I can confront his a**. I'm so pissed!!

Was Damon wrong?
How will C'Moan handle him?
What will Marie do when she finds out?

COMMENT AND VOTE!!