Maybe it's not such a bad idea

Marie's POV
*2 days later*

For the last two days the only thing going through my mind is that $1,500 that Damon gave Moanie for having sex with him. I mean that's a lot and just for some sex I mean maybe it's not so bad and it can help a lot with our expensive taste because this tutoring check is not going to cut it.C'Moan is doing better she wasn't upset they had sex she was just upset he paid her for it. She felt as tho it made it seem like she had no morals. But, at the end of the day if you know you have morals why do you have to prove it to others. I'll talk to Moanie about it maybe we can make it work but just for like Damon and Zack. "Ms.Marie, Ms.Marie" my professor said taping on my desk. "Oh ummm yes ma'am?" "Get out of lala land and pay attention! My question to you is Why do detectives sometimes believe it's not good to alert the press about a killer of one or multiple killings?" "Oh okay well umm... I believe detectives sometimes believe it's not good to alert the press about a killer of one or multiple killings because it may feed into the killers fantasies and either make him kill more for more publicity pumping up his ego or it will upset him enough to leave messages of him wanting to be found such as letters or calling the station. And then on the other hand they may also do it in order to gain more information so that they may uphold a press conference. Ma'am" "Nice answer Ms.Marie make sure you pay attention in my class next time I'll kick you out". *Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* I sighed thank God saved by the bell. I walked out of class and Jill pulled me to the side. "What's up with you chica? You never zone out in class mami. Whatever is bothering you drop it we are to close to being finished" She said in her thick Puerto Rican accent. "I understand boo. I just have a lot on my mind. But hey I'll talk to you later I need to go to my dorm and start on my report. Love you mami!" I said hugging and kissing her on the cheek. I really want to start looking for an apartment and with this tutoring money I can't afford one. Even if Moanie doesn't want to do it I think I'll give it a try.. "The Dorm Room Hookers" hmph it sounds better plural I hope she agrees..

How will the twins convo go?
Will C'Moan agree?
Will the boys go along?

SORRY IT'S SHORY JUST WANTED TO GIVE Y'ALL A LITTLE SOMETHING! 

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!'