No Time For Slacking

Moanie's POV

I made it home, took a shower, and wrapped my big plush towel around me. Afterwards I walked in to my bedroom and oiled up and went fix me some food. I've really been taking everything into consideration mainly, with stuff like am I really making the right choice or not.  I already know what you thinking don't we all have those thoughts?  Well yea but are all of us hookers? No exactly!!

But maybe it's to late to ask those question tomorrow makes a month since Marie has been a coma she has made some improvements just not enough to wake up.  It hurts me anytime I go see her just laying there helpless Scott has been there non-stop holding her hand and praying. It warms my heart so much to see the love he has for my sister.  Speaking of I need to get in contact with my best friend Jonathan, because it has been a hot minute.  In all honesty I've been avoiding Jonathan scared to tell him about my new occupation... I guess I call him later.... Maybe....

My phone goes off and it's no other then Tyler. When I first started working for him my heart used to stop when he called and now I just roll my eyes.  You see him being my boss and all he books and plans everything so usually when he calls it's something last minute and I hate last minute I love being prepared.  I mean as a female a lot has to meet up to par and I definitely have to pooch my cooch! Rolling my eyes and answering I decided to mess with him:

Moanie: Hellllllllllllo it's me

Tyler: I know it's you that's why I'm calling

Moanie: I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet?

Tyler: what the f*** C'Moan?

Moanie: To go over everything, they say that times supposed to heal you but I ain't done much healing... helllllllllo can you hear me?

Tyler: yes I can hear you! Can you hear me hello?

Moanie: I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be, when we were younger and free, I forgot how it felt before the world fell at our feet....

Tyler: Dude I think she's drunk

Moanie: there's such a difference between us and a million miles........ Hellllllllllo from the other siddddddddddde I must have called a thousand times to tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done, but when I call you seem to never be home!!!

Tyler: This girl here man, *he begins crying laughing* I just caught on man damn and as many times as the play it on the radio I feel so played

Moanie: *cracking up laughing*  I was wondering what was taking you so long had me hitting that Adele on you with my sexy voice

Tyler: Whatever * he chuckles*

Moanie: So what's up?

Tyler:  Mike Daniels booked you tonight at 7 at the Hilton Double Tree hotel. In y'all normal room okay?

Moanie: Okay bye!

I hung up the phone and jumped for joy!!! My, my, my Mike Daniels is the finest chocolate man I've seen in forever with gray eyes, a chiseled chest, standing 6'7, with a clean shave, and fade ohhhhhh my pearl tickles just thinking of him.  Mike makes my toes curl when he penetrates me and my back does all angles when he devours my pearl with his mouth, while having me begging him to stop at the same time crying for more.  Mike is different though he's not like the other wealthy men I deal with he is not married nor in a relationship he's just a handsome man who was looking for an escort who happens to be me, and lets just say one thing led to another and now he always calls for me for all events and we have casual, amazing, toe curling, and gut wrenching sex. 

I hoped up and called Mike to see what was the occasion so I know what to wear. We have each others numbers of course, but all public interactions have to go through Tyler so he can mark my pay.

Mike: Hey beautiful

Moanie: Hey Handsome!  So what's up for tonight?

Mike: it's a surprise for you actually but dress dressy casual..

Moanie: omg for me? But okay I guess, bye I'll see you later

Mike: okay bye love

With that I hang up with a confused face did he just call me love? No I must be hearing things.... It was 4:32 so I needed to start getting ready if I didn't want to be late.  I went to my closet and pulled out my leather skinnier, black pointed toed- gold studded Louis Vuitton pumps, with my cream quarter sleeve blouse, and brown and black fur vest. It was a nice and simple outfit.  I already took a shower so I just need to pooch my cooch and do my hair and makeup. I kept everything simple my makeup was in the natural state with a deep burgundy lipstick, and I had my long silky black hair into a high ponytail flowing down my back. I looked really good so I snapped it up for insta. I grabbed my keys and headed to the hotel. Once I was  there a  car was waiting for me.. The driver opened the door and Mike was looking handsome as ever I could have ripped off all his clothes and quarterbacked him this a** right now, but I controlled myself, because I wanted to see my surprise. I kissed him on the lips and sat back in my seat as he caressed my thigh telling me I looked beautiful.  Two hours later we arrived to our destination and it was packed I had no idea where we were... "Where are we?" I asked "Look" he said pointing to the sign above us that said "Big Krit and Chance the Rapper LIVE and in concert" I jumped on him hugging him and giving him a thousand kisses, "omg you didn't have to do this! I love Big Krit and Chance the Rapper are my future husbands!" "I know I know, but I wanted to do it for you beautiful." "I owe you one" I said "you can repay me later" he whispered in my ear as his warm breathe tickled my neck sending goosebumps everywhere, and lightly squeezing my butt. This was definitely about to be a night to remember, especially afterwards, because I will be throwing this p**** back all night after he has done this. All that being said I wondered if he had any other motive when doing this......

Sorry for the long wait!!!

Vote and Comment!!