Family love (Ro'meave)

This chapter is for girls and boys and You do not like like them you like them as your Family.
Stuff you need to know
(y/n)-Your Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(H/c)-Hair Color
(H/l)-Hair Link (How Long)
(f/c)-Fav Color

Back Story
You are a Ro'move kinda you scouted by the Ro'moves and you where the youngest.You are 2 weeks younger then Vylad.You where no the best or worst kid. But you got suspend today. You got mad in class and punch a girl the made you mad in the face.The funny thing is all your brothers are in the class.
End Of Back Story

"(Y/N) RO'MEAVE OFFICE NOW" Miss Rosa yelled.You looked at your brother.Vylad gave You a sad but really look,Gorroth was out of it, and Zane gave you a thums up. Vylad and Gorroth have him a look.

At The Office
"Miss/Mr RO'MEAVE you are suspend for a week but what happend"ask the person at the office."the kid got in my face and ya"You said as your mom ran in and yelled "you are grounded for a no 2 weeks" She said as she signed you out and wanted home

At Home
"Give me your phone and laptop" "but mom" "no give" You have her the stuff and ran up the stairs you where at your door. "I am so sorry she/he got on my face"you said slamming the door.You had one thing your tablit you got it out and you got a text.
*Text* S-Sasha Y-Your Name
S-You punch that girl/boy in the face cool.
You got mad and throw your table at the wall breaking it and made a small but big nosie.
*Knock Knock*
"Who is it"you said acting like nothing happend.The door open and Gorroth and Vylad walk in."What happend"Gorroth said sitting next to you "I have know idea all I know is she/he got in my face and got me mad so I punch them."You said looking down
Time Skip
They left your room and your mom came in "Dinners done" "not hurgy" You said looking at the ground "I have good new your father will not be home and you get to go to school in 3 days"
She gave you your phone and laptop."I was listening to you and the boys talk"She said leaveing
Time Skip
After a but you want Back school.Vylad help you not get mad,Gorroth and You played soccor with Aphmau and Laurence to get your mind off of the people, and Zane helpped you when you got mad.He flamed you down.You never get mad know and if you did you had you brothers.

🌸Tessa🌸