Ch.19 Challenge Cameron and Emil!

Emil was first on the list.Lukas had pasted out,after being drunk so he could be sober again.

Berwald and Tino were still out shopping,whatever is taking them so long.Cameron came home but Mathias is still out.Im pretty sure Cameron is sleeping.Perfect.

I knocked on Emil's door and he opened it.

"What do you want?"

"Don't have to be rude.Can I get some licorice?"

"*sigh* But only if I can get a trade for it."

Licorice is pretty good,when you tried it you expected worse.I got about five pieces and we sat in his room just eating the entire bag.I traded him Carmel for the licorice.

"Can I trade again?"

"Sure.Got anymore candy?"

I reached in my pockets.Darn out of caramel.Wait!Maybe this is the time to tease him a bit....

"I have one more left."

"Can I get it?"

"Sure."

I crashed my lips onto his,pushing him onto the bed in the process.

His face turned a bright red and started to kiss back.I pulled away,my face pretty red as well.

He handed me the licorice bag.

"You deserve it.If you pay me back."

"What do you want?"

"..."

He kiss my cheek and then hugged me.I slowly put my arm around him.Ive never seen Emil like this before.

"That's all I wanted."

"Well thank you for the licorice."

"No prob."

He let go of me and went to the hot spring in the forest.

I could tell he had to get some emotions out.

I peeked in Lukas's room.Sleeping peacefully.

I walked over to Cameron's room and peeked in.He isn't there.I walked toward the living room to see where he decided to crash.

I shook him a little.He opened one  of his eyes.

"Hmm....(Y/N)?"

He jumped up and glommed me.

"(Y/N) my love!Hey where are the others?"

I explained where they were at and he looked at me with a blank face and then a childish smile.

"Great!"

He grabbed me bridal style and skipped into his room,shut and locked the door before placing me on the bed.He sat next to me and we were just talking.

"Hey (Y/N),can I get a kiss honey?"He said pointing at his cheek.

Ugh I really hate this......But it's a challenge so I have to.....