Authors Note

I am sorry updating practically doesn't exist anymore, but I am a busy person in general, with just about any extra credit or extracurricular activity signed up for possible.

I kill myself sometimes, my schedule is so full.

I literally have read 25 pages of House of Hades and I can't even...
(NO SPOILERS HERE UNTIL NOVEMBER 25, I PROMISE)

I wanted to talk to you guys because I feel like I haven't let you guys know how grateful I am for my followers, fans, and anyone who has read any part of my story, you guys make me feel so happy an like my work really matters to somebody, or else I wouldn't be wasting the aforementioned valuable and far between free time.

I like big words.

I'm such a nerd.

For the rest of Chapter Eight, I don't know when I will post it, I've written (sat down and typed) literally a sentence but usually most genius ideas come in the shower (I know it's weird) and I write them down on scraps of paper and in my head I've figured out the story but I just don't have the time to type it all out.

Good lord that was good to get out, if you could even follow that, but important message is that thank you for being there for me and being patient I'm just being a pain in the rear end.