" Oh, yea I gotta get going too or I'm going to be late." Sharice jumped up from her chair and placed her plate in the sink. Walking back to Mike she kissed him long and passionate. Then kissed him once more.

" Alright now, don't start something you can't finish." He said smiling up at her seductively.

" Oh, I plan on finishing it. Later!" She smiled and walked away saying goodbye to him and Sean on her way out the door.

"I gotta go too. Look when you leave just close the door all the way and it will lock on its own." Mike said gathering his things.

" Yea I'm just gonna take a shower and I'll be out."

"Good luck man."

" Thanks. I need it."

Taylour laid in bed thankful that today was her neighbor's day for carpooling. She was able to get the kids ready for school, pack their lunches, and send them on their way. She dragged all morning that they were almost late. She got back into bed and went back to sleep. Now awake she laid still on her side and looked at her phone to see text messages from her mother-in-law and Sharice. She didn't feel like responding. As of now, she had no plans of seeing Sean or his family. She tried to turn over and get more rest. She called in and told her secretary she would be out of the office until Monday. Her body ached as if she had been hit by a truck. It was almost as if her emotions were felt physically. The room was dark and her floor-to-ceiling curtains were closed except for the ones above her bed. The sun was fighting its way into her room. That didn't stop her from falling back to sleep.

Reaching the house he saw that Taylour's car was out front. He didn't think she would be home but was nervous and glad at the same time. At least he could talk to her without the kids being there. Getting out of the car he remembered he didn't have his house key. He reached over the doorway for the spare. Unlocking the door the house was completely quiet. Something felt different being there now. It didn't feel warm like it used to. Walking up the stairs he saw his bedroom door was open and saw her laying in bed under the covers. His breath caught and it took everything in him not to walk over and lay beside her. Instead, he just stood there and watched her silently. His phone sounded off and she woke to the ring. She looked around seeing him standing in the doorway. Taylour squinted through eyes that were so swollen. It was obvious she had been crying. She looked restless and her hair which was messy by a few strands the night before was a complete mess now. But he didn't care. To him, she was beautiful either way. Looking at him she pulled herself up from her side.

"What are you doing here?" She said in a strained whisper.

"I came to talk to you and get some clothes." He replied softly.

" We don't have anything to talk about so go ahead and get your clothes and leave." She said climbing out of bed.

" Taylour we have to talk about this. We can't just ignore it. Baby, we have kids, what about them?"

" Kids...kids...hahaha you wanna bring up the kids? Think about the kids. Really?!" She said raising her voice

"Were you thinking about the kids when you were screwing another woman? Or when you didn't keep your word to them or me and was with her instead of being home with your KIDS!!!" Sean looked down and stood silent. '

"That's what I thought. Don't play that game with me, Sean. I'm not the one if anything you should be happy that you're still standing. And FYI the only reason that is is that I unlike you have thought about the KIDS."

" Taylour I messed up. And I'd give anything to take it back. Anything I can do to make this right I'm willing to do." He said hoping he could get through to her heart.