The Royal Thrive - Chapter 24 - Defend or Offend

Early update because I saw my story going up to : Non-Teen Fiction #150 / Werewolf #235. I'd like to thanks for all the support, the story is nearly getting 10k views! Well we're three thousand away but I'm sure it'll get there :D

I am also nearly reaching 400 votes soon! Super excited and happy! Anyway, here's the new chapter.

...

"Stand right there" Stopping right there I wait for the minister to catch up, "Is that a appropriate way for you to speak to your Crown Princess?" I couldn't help but keep a smirk on my face, my step one is now complete and the results are satisfying. With the ring still on my finger I pull my hand up making it obvious that I'm purposely showing him the ring, the ring that belongs to the person the minister finds most important. 

Growling the minster bares his teeth from anger, "This ring is beautiful isn't it?" Continuing taunting him he catches onto my intentions of making him getting even more angry. "Where.did.you.find.her." Without it sounding like a question but a command I let out a sigh whilst shaking my head, slipping off the ring I play it between my fingers "Should I tell you? Thanks to you royals getting rid of my pack I managed to go in my Alpha's office and found information on you. He seemed to have realised that the pack was in danger, he tried to suss you out. Though his research was incomplete so it was left to me which led to finding out that you had a daughter - a daughter behind the Queen's and the King's back. Elder wolves are not allowed to mate and have a child, they are supposed to devote their whole life to the Moon Goddess and the werewolf society only. Look who broke the rules now" With a singing tone the minster grabs onto my wrist. 

"Where have you taken my daughter?!" 

I like that expression, the expression that holds anger and worry. 

"Where have you taken my pack?" I glared pushing him away by ripping my wrist out of his clinging claws. He's so angry his wolf is almost taking over with his nails turning sharp, with hair sprouting out one by one I clasp my hand around the ring in my palm thus throwing it hard against the marble floor making a ringing sound it breaks the silence between us. "Your daughter is where she originally is. I just borrowed the ring, you don't have to worry. I won't sacrifice innocent lives" With a sly comment the minster kneels down and retrieves the ring that is on the floor, he has now calmed down. 

Standing back up he looks at me in the eyes, "Have you came back for revenge?" His question makes me scoff which then leads to me chuckling "I came to save the kingdom. Something that is opposite of what you've seen in that vision of yours" Challenging him I point my index finger at him, "If you're wise enough like you should be, perhaps you should take the good and correct side. I don't want to go and hunt down your daughter to threaten you in the future" A playful smirk appears on his face.

 "You really are something. I can already see it, at first I didn't think you'd have it in you I guess killing your pack off was a bad decision. It didn't kill your hopes and will off, it's been fed by anger and hate. Not only that, you're already starting to use people around you" - "I'm only taking back what belongs to Noah in the first place. I am only giving him the confidence that he should've had, and for him to gain and receive what he originally should have had in the first place. That then simply was only taken advantaged by me. I'm going to take revenge. Though not just that, I'm going to - save this kingdom" Bringing my hand down by my side unconsciously a smirk appears on my face. I can no longer stop the types of expressions on my face or the words that come out my mouth. 

"I won't let anyone get in my way" - "Noah never had a intention of fighting against the Queen. You sure used some tactics. I've looked at you too lightly. " The compliment simply made me scoff and roll my eyes I simply carry on walking away from him. Back to Noah and my chamber, the place where we'll be staying in this humongous and lonely palace.