The Blood of Olympus

(Spoiler Alert! Do not read unless you have read The House of Hades completely!) Hello my dear readers, I'm back! I finished reading The House of Hades the day it came out and it was amazing! So much better than anything I could have come up with. And tell me, who didn't love Bob? The thing I want to happen most in the Blood of Olympus is for Bob and Small Bob to come back! I nearly cried when Bob stayed in Tartarus to save them!! But the most shocking part of the book to me was Nico. I really didn't see that one coming... And Coach Hedge and Mellie it was just so sweet! A baby saytr how cute!!!!! And there was so much Percy and Annabeth every other P.O.V. was in Percy or Annabeth's P.O.V. and I absolutely loved it!! And Calypso and Leo are perfect for each other!! They can be Caleo!!! And there was even a little Grover and Rachel in the story which made it all the more exciting!! Grover and Rachel are two of my favorite characters!! My two absolute favorites being Annabeth and Percy if you havn't figured it out by now. I also really like Hazel and Jason. Alright, if you just read my entire House of Hades rant then I thank you. And please forgive any spelling/spacing/grammer errors in this chapter I'm on the rode and most of it will be written from my phone. I hope you have fun reading.

Sincerely,

Papillons rules~*

I do not own The Blood of Olympus and I probably never will.

Annabeth~*

Annabeth was leaning on the railing of the Argo thinking of all of the things that had changed since Percy and her had fallen into Tartarus.

Hazel could do magic, Jason was more relaxed, Frank was more of a leader, Leo was more reserved, and Piper was more confident. Everyone seemed to have changed for the better. Everyone except for her and Percy.

Annabeth doubted herself at every turn now. She couldn't stand the though of leading someone to their doom like she did to Percy. If she had just been a little bit quicker a littler smarter she would have noticed the floor of Arachne's cave crumbling and Annabeth could have gotten everybody and the statue onto the Argo before it collapsed. But no, Annabeth was to busy quaking in her shoes after seeing Arachne that she didn't even notice the piece of web tied around her foot. She knew that if she had just been a little more careful her and Percy would have never been through Tartarus, Bob would be alive and so would Damasen.

Percy blamed himself for their deaths. Annabeth knew that Percy understood having to let someone else take charge and that sometimes sacrifices were necessary. But in his mine Percy still though he could have done something to help them. Annabeth knew that these thoughts were coming because Bob had saved him even after Bob realized he had been lied to. Annabeth was broken out of her depressive thought when Piper walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Annabeth, were going to try and Iris message camp if you would like to join us?"

One thing Annabeth apreciated was that nobody treated her and Percy differently. They were as normal as ever and they didn't bother her and Percy with questions about Tartarus. They understood that her and Percy wern't ready to relive that place...

"Sure," Annabeth said. She pushed off the railing and followed Piper to the dining/war council room.

When she got there her she noticed that everyone was already there. Frank and Hazel were sitting next each other holding hands and talking while Leo sat across from him tinkering with the Archimedes sphere. Piper sat in the empty chair between Jason and Leo. And Percy sat in the chair across from Jason at the end of the table. Jason looked wide awake and anxious he was tapping his fingers repeatedly against the table and he kept glancing at the images of Camp Half-blood nervously like he was waiting for something. Percy, however, was leaned back in his chair, with his feet crossed and resting on the table. She was about to tell Percy to get some manners and to take his feet off the table when she noticed that he was softly snoring.