Chapter Four

I also am attempting this book at least 12-25 chapters; that's my main limit at the moment. Also, Neji teach YN jutsus, but I have no idea if the belong only to the Hyuuga clan. This is also fiction, so if you want to comment tell me if it does belong to the Hyuuga clan. (Some of Neji's behavior comes from the show, "Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals" Naruto spinoff.

_________________________________________________________

The day of training with Neji..,

It was 8am, which is the time Neji told me to meet him at that time in the forest where we trained...

Flashback..

" Chikyu no sutairu: Mokusei no panchingu-jutsu!" (Earth style: Wood Punching jutsu!)"rocks start falling from the grass. The rocks forming a giant hand looking like it's gonna punch the enemy. Then th-" I stop talking, I wanted to see if Neji can do it!

I try punching him again, he blocks, then I grab his shoulders and perform my Ririsu. Neji was too late to close his eyes, his Byakugan was automatically canceled.

"Chikyu no sutairu: Mokusei no panchingu-jutsu!

"Rotation Jutsu!"

End of Flashback...

I was 5 minutes early, I wondered if Hyuuga boy was early.

**
32 minutes later...

"Sorry I'm late." Neji said. "Gai Sensei wanted me to go deliver some stupid thing." I nod and smile. "So what do you want to learn from me?"

"Um, isn't the 8 trigrams 64 palms only belong to the Hyuuga clan?" I ask. Neji nods, "the Hyuuga clan only possesses it."

I sigh, "what about rotation jutsu?"

"It does belong to the Hyuuga clan, but it's possible for the Tamashi and other clans to learn it." Neji smirks. I get a big smile on my face.

"But it's slightly impossible for other clans to learn."

I sort of frown.

"Well do you want me to teach you my gauntlet jutsu?" I ask. "With your 8 trigrams palms, you could be...er, overpowered." I feel less shy already.

Neji smirks, "hn, we're doing each other a favor. YN, your a genious."

"Byakugan!" Neji said. "For learning, is it necessary for my Ririsu?" I say quietly to myself. "Yes, make it a challenge for both of us." Both of us? "Right." I nod. My CH sways in the wind likes it changed color.

"Ririsu." I  whisper. "I'm ready."

_________________________

Sorry for a short chapter! I didn't want the learning to fight instantly! I'm gonna wait until the next chapter! Mwahaha! Thanks for reading chapter 3!