Chapter 1

Neji Hyuuga. My new teammate along with Tenten. Being taught by Might Gai isn't good, a complete lunatic. But I feel Tenten, and Neji, they probably hate him, too.

So anyway, this is how I started to like Neji.

**

"Your mission is a C-ranked mission for you three, do you think you can handle it?" The third Hokage said.

"Yes!" Our whole team said.

"You need to go to the forest and fight the hidden ninja from the mist!"

"Right!" We both said. "That concludes, go now!!" The Third Hokage said.

Neji, Tenten, and I instantly leave the office.

Tenten sighed , "YN, are you ready for this mission?" I shyly look at her, "yea, s-sure, Tenten." I stutter. Tenten looks at me like I'm...Hyuuga girl.

"Your exactly like Lady Hinata..." I hear Neji murmur. Hinata is her name.

**

As I finish off my move with my Ririsu, the enemy had used all its chakra.

"8 trigrams 24 palms!" Neji strikes the enemy with no chakra before it vanishes.

"It was a shadow clone.." says Neji. "So the real one must be hiding; everybody! Look up, down, or around!" Neji-san jumps onto a branch of the tree. Right as I put my right foot in the air, a hand grabbed my foot grabbed my left foot! Is this the real enemy? Why is it underground! I scream.

"YN!" Neji and Tenten yell in sync.

Tenten throws out a scroll and summons flying weapons at the hand. The kunais and shurikens hit the hand as we hear an, "ow!"

"Who is that?!" Neji looks at me to see if there's any Chakra underground.

"There's some chakra under there, but barely!" I call as I look at Tenten. Neji nods. "Rotation Jutsu!" Neji spins around the hand, and it finally let's go of me. I guess nobody thought about my foot.

I groan in pain as I get sent flying. I feel my back hit something hard, and my foot throbs in pain and is bloody.

"YN!" Tenten runs up and helps me stand up a little; "my foot..." I look down at it.

"Um...sorry..." Tenten slowly says. "It's...ow!" I say quietly. I slide back down to the tree bark as Tenten looks at Neji.

The enemy is now out! It's the real enemy...

"Stay here, Neji-san and I can handle this guy." Tenten smiles as she runs to go help Hyuuga boy.

**
"Ow!" Tenten says as she gets flying a few meters farther than I did. "Darn!"

My foot is in pain as I look at Neji. I see him getting hit in the face with gauntlets!

"Neji-chan!" I think to myself.

"Hyuuga Neji!" Tenten sees he got hit, too.

"I-I'm fine..." Neji says quietly as he tried going for another punch. He got hit in the knee as he tumbles to the ground, laying there. Tenten and I just stare at him in shock. "....Neji..." she said. The enemy laughs, "haha, you guys can't fight for little kids like you-" the enemy fell on the ground as we see a man, a bowl haircut and a weird smile...

"Gai Sensei!" Tenten and I say in surprise.

"Sorry I'm late, I wanted you to have the fun." Gai says as he puts a thumb up and his smiles flashes.

"What the hell happened to Neji-san?!" Gai said as he kneels near him. "He got knocked out fighting." Tenten said. "This is an A ranked mission, what was the Hokage thinking?" I say quietly to myself.

"anyway now that the enemy is knocked out, we need to go back to Konoha to get Neji-san treated." Might Gai said, picking Neji up. Tenten and I nod. I get up and I limp to Konoha with my team.

**

"That wasn't the enemy you were supposed to be fighting!" The Third Hokage said. "He...had barely used his Chakra...but when Sensei knocked him out, it drained a lot." I say to everybody. "Yes, yes." Hokage said. "We will check next time for who enemy is attacking, we apologize for Neji-san." He sighs. Gai Sensei looks down, he is still carrying Hyuuga boy.

As we 3 walk out of the office, "wait." The Hokage said.

We turn around, "good job." The Hokage smirked.

Tenten, Gai, and I smiled as we walk out of the office.

"Neji..." I whisper to myself.

-----------------------------------

Rowan Vang here, and I hoped you liked chapter one! I can't really write fights, so bare with it; anyway, if you wonder, I did Neji x Reader because I love Neji, too! Haha, anyway, keep reading! Thanks!

-the author