Chapter 2

You may skip this message if wanted. It's the author again! Just one quick note, I'm attempting this chapter to be a LOOOOOONG one...maybe 1150-2000 words? So please bare with it, (it's the longest of words I've ever done hehe). So anyway, I hope you like chapter two!
Rowan Vang.

P.s. Neji in this chapter is a lot more nicer and talkative than he might be in the show; this is how I think he will act around his comrades. I also don't know about "kun" and "chan" and all that stuff, please tell me? Even though I watch Naruto, I still don't know what it means, hehe. Also, Neji teaches YN how to use some jutsus, so this isn't actually how he got taught! And so, in my opinion, you should watch Naruto first! Thanks!

_______________________

"May I visit Neji-san?" I shyly ask the lady at the desk at the hospital. "Sure thing." She says.

**
Neji-san is awake, which makes me blush a little.

"Oh, hey, YN." Neji says. I smile and wave. I have a box behind my back, or a present. I am to shy to give it to him. "A-are you okay?" I quickly say. "Yes, YN, thank you for asking." Neji smiles. I gulp as I put a box next to him. "Oh, thanks!" Neji smiles even bigger as he takes the box.

"Thank you, YN." Neji looks at me and smirks. I kind of blush. He is holding a silver and gold kunai that cost me a lot. 60,000 ryo I believe.

"Your very...er, strong." I say quietly as I put my head down to my feet a little. Neji smirks, "sure am."

"And I wondered if you could teach me your 8 tri-" "Hey Neji!" Tenten says as she opens the door. I sort of look away from Neji.

"Hello, Tenten." Neji says. "Woa, where'd you get that kunai?" The girl said. "Oh, it was a gift from YN." Neji sort of frowns as he looks at me, my head down to the floor and looking away sort of.

"YN, how much did you spend on that?" Tenten asks. "60,000 ryo...." I whisper.

"60,000?!" Neji and Tenten both say at the same time. Tenten whispers in my ear, "why are you doing this for him? You have only been on the team only 3 weeks."

I look up at Neji, "I care about my comrades." I smile. Neji and Tenten both smile. Neji mutters, "maybe she's not Hinata..."

"Are you feeling fine?" Tenten says, "yes." Neji replies. "Anyway after your better-" a guy yet again with a bowl haircut and a weird smile slammed the door open. "Neji, are you okay with training today?" Gai Sensei shouts to make us all shutup.

"Well, I'm still kind of hurt...but I think I can." Neji smirks. "N-neji..." I mutter.

**

"Okay, so today we are going to do something a little different." Gai Sensei said. "We are training with our comrades!" "I will choose who your training teammate will be, and you will fight them."

please be Tenten and I, please be Tenten and I. I think to myself.

"Hyuuga Neji and YN Tamashi!" Gai announces. Neji smirks. I sigh. Why me why me? I think to myself.

"Tenten, you and I will be training together." Gai said. Tenten sighs, "fine..."

"Hyuuga Neji, teach her all the moves you got. If she hasn't improved by the end of this month, YOU FAIL!" Sensei hissed. Neji smirks, "I know she will improve." I look at him in a funny way. "Improve..?" I say to him. Neji turns to look at me and gives me the, "did you not hear what I said" look. "Yes." Neji said after the look. I look at Tenten, she already left with Gai Sensei?!