"14" I tried to say with confidence even though I'm a little worried about sitting next to Lucas.

"And I'm 13" Lucas said.

"I guess I'm stuck next to you Ranger Rick."

"I guess so Short Stack" He said back with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and followed the rest of the group to the waiting area.

We all waited around for our plane to arrive for another 30 minutes then filed onto the plane.

I sat down next to Lucas and I unfortunately got the aisle seat.

"Just great I can't even lean on the wall to sleep!" I said obviously annoyed and grumpy because I haven't slept. Nobody said anything so I just fidgeted around in my seat till I felt my head slowly fall down and land on something, then I shut my eyes and was in a deep sleep.

Lucas's POV

I heard Maya complain about not having the window seat so she could sleep, but I know she is just grumpy and everyone else knew that to so nobody said anything.

I started to doze off when I felt something hit my shoulder and noticed it was Maya? What do I do? I mean don't get me wrong I'm fine with it, but what will Riley think? I know her and she will think it's something much more than Maya just leaning her head on me.

"Dude what do I do?" I whisper yelled to Zay while looking at Maya

"Don't think anything of it. She just fell asleep on your shoulder, would you calm down!" He said back. "Plus it's not like Riley is your girlfriend, she has no claim on you."

"How do you know I was thinking about Riley?"

"Really? Lucas how long have we known each other."

"1-" I was saying before I got cut off.

"Yeah don't answer that."

"That's probably a good idea." I said back to him and just relaxed finally falling asleep

I woke up to Zay shaking me awake and realized that the plane was about to land. I looked to my shoulder and saw Maya was still sound asleep.

"Maya wake up" I said shaking her.

Nothing

"Maya wake up." I said a little louder this time. She jolted awake.

"I NEVER WAKE YOU UP!" She yelled at me.

"We are about to land, you have to put your seat belt back on." I said to her and she listened. Then we all just waited for our plane to land. In Texas. Yay.

TIME SKIP TO PAPPY-JOE'S HOUSE

Lucas's POV

"Hey Pappy-Joe!"

"Well if it isn't my grandson Lucas, how are ya boy?"

"Great, glad to be here!"

Not really

"I would like you to meet Riley, Farkle, and Maya."