Texas Part 1

Maya's POV.

I packed my suitcases for Texas and headed out the door to meet the boys at Riley's. Im actually excited to go to Texas with the gang, what could go wrong?

Riley's POV.

Finally, I'm finished with packing all my bags for Texas. I can't wait to go and see Lucas ride the bull! He's been a disgrace to his family for way too long. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. Im so excited! What could possibly go wrong?

Farkle's POV

I headed out the door to meet everyone at Riley's so Mr.Matthews can take us to the airport. I can't wait for Texas! How could anything go wrong?

Zay's POV

Going back to Texas is not a good idea. I don't get why Lucas and I agreed to do this! There is no doubt that Levi told everyone we were coming back. I just still can't believe the girls signed Lucas up to ride that stupid bull! Zay just calm down! We've gotten out of tougher situations we can get through this one. It's not like they are going to risk anything in front of all those people. Plus, I'm sure Lucas has the situation under control and I shouldn't even be worried. Lucas always finds a way to get us out of these crazy situations. I shook it off and headed out the door to go to Riley's to meet everyone. I mean what's gonna happen right?

Lucas POV

I slowly packed my bags, dreading this whole entire trip. Hopefully Zay isn't freaking out about this, but knowing my best friend he is freaking out right now. But Zay being himself  he will try to play it off cool even though we both know what is to come when we get there. I don't know how we are going to get out of this one. But riding this bull can finally prove to Pappy Joe that I'm not a disgrace to our family anymore. Not only am I nervous for riding the bull, but also to see Pappy Joe. The last time we saw Pappy Joe was the day Zay and I had to leave. I don't think I ever thanked Pappy Joe for what he did for me and Zay that day. All these thoughts were rushing through my mind as I headed out the door to go to Riley's to meet everyone to go to the airport. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Maya's POV

I finally arrived at Riley's and hit the button on the intercom.

"It's Maya!" I yelled and then Riley buzzed me in.

I got upstairs to Riley's and soon after the guys showed up and we all left with Mr. Matthews to go to the airport.

TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT

Maya's POV

"We are here. Now get out! And Riley?Maya? NO BOYS!" Mr Matthews said as we all got our bags out of the trunk.

"Whatever you say Matthews" I said with a smirk just to annoy him as we walked inside.

Everyone got their tickets with our flight number and seat numbers on them.

"Hey guys what are your seat numbers? Mine is 10." Riley asked everyone.

"11" Farkle announced.

"12" Zay said.

Great, this means I'm next to Lucas. Can you hear my sarcasm? Because it was very much intended.