when the time comes

Two guys dressed in black and a......

Human/robotic guy came in the dinner, he wore a golden vest and black pants, his eyes were a stormy gray color, golden colored hair, and golden bear ears on his head.

But for some reason he looked attractive. But he did look way older than me....20? 22? I don't know but I'm only 15.

Me and the band continue to sing and danced. When 10:30 hit everyone was lead to the door as me and my crew shut down but for some reason I could hear a robotic chuckle and I sworn on my life that I could tell the men in black and that human thing or what ever were still here.

That's when I felt a small hand knocked on my metal animatronic leg.

"Um... Claudette can you help me find my mom?" Asked a small voice and I opened my eyes and looked down at her blonde hair and green eyes in an orange dress.

"Why I would love to-to hel-hlep y-you!" I answered as my voice box decided to act up. Maybe I'll see if the puppet could fix it.

"Uh.....little girl ill help you." Said one of the men in black.
"Why? But Claudette is helping me." She said taking my hand as I hid her behind me.

I could sense death, hate, and anger come from them when she said this.

"I don't think your supposed to touch the main animatronic little girl." Said the other man in black who reached for her then a scream escaped her lips that's when Starlass, Cloy, and I were trigger by that scream and surrounded the two men. And the other that came with them was nowhere to be seen but I didn't care.

"Hey little girl is this your mother by chance?" Said......the golden guy!?

"Mommy!"
"Steph! You scared me don't ever do that again!" The mother and daughter scolded each other while I told Cloy and Starlass to go back to the stage. I then turned around and saw the two girls walk out, then a thought came to me.

Do I have a mother.....or even a father?

I sighed and tried to forget the thought as I went to go find DB to have a chat like we always do, but the gold dude here walked in front of me blocking my path.

"Move."
"No?"
"No what?"
"You don't know who I am do you?"
"Ya I know who you are....your the guy that's going to get his head smashed to the wall if he doesn't move!" I said walking another way but he then again blocked my path.
"What?"
"What, what?"
"What do you want?"
"To talk."
"Then why not just say so?"
"Because you are entertaining."
"Why you little!!"

"Hey there will be no fighting in my dinner! Mr. Gold and Claudette!" Said my brother walking down the wall way with Db at his side.
"He started it!"
"And it's going to end right now!" He told me as his red eyes sparkle with anger. Then turned his self to Mr. Gold.

"So I see you've met Claudette?"
"Indeed." Well while my brother and Mr. Gold had there conversation, I went with Db to have one in the basement for some reason?

"Sooo? What now?" I asked Db who had his back turned to me, and that made me look like his small sister because we where both in our animatronic form.

"Well now you leave." He said messing with some boxes.
"But I don't want to-to lea-leave." I said as my voice box started to act up again.

"You don't understand Claudette you have to leave!" He said throwing some boxes.

"Why! Huh? Why do I have to? Because it doesn't make sense!" I said turning around to leave.

"There shipping us!" He yells as I turn around in shock.
"There shipping you?!" I said still shocked.
"Yes.....there shipping your brother, PPG, PB, Starlass, and Jack the puppet."

"What about you!? What about Cloy?" I said looking down.

"Scrap metal..." he said as the basement door swung open to a very angry.....