9 ~ Clarke

Imagine being Clarke's girlfriend on the Ark
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Come on, Y/N! Dance with me!" Clarke exclaimed over the music. You sat on her bed with your arms crossed.

You couldn't help but smile as your girlfriend swayed to the music that played. It was what you both called 'your song'.

"We have to get ready! You're parents will be back soon and they expect us to be dressed." You argued, though Clarke seemed to pay no attention to your words.

She clasped your hands with her own and pulled you forward, making you dance to the song you both loved.

This song was played the first day you two met. It was at a dance for all the teenagers that weren't in custody. The song had played right when you bumped into her as she danced.

That was the first thing you saw that made Clarke happy. Dancing. The smile that stretched onto her face as she moved her body to the beat, mouthing the words to the song as she stared either everywhere or into your eyes.

Then on you knew one way that make her happy. You two had danced until the song ended, then being pulled away from each other by the mob of people that were being forced away by the guards.

The door opened suddenly making the both of you jump as Clarke's parents, Abby and Jake, walked into the room.

"Girls! You're not dressed yet?" You only pointed to Clarke, who gave you a playful look.

"It was our song." Clarke said as an excuse, but they all knew you and Clarke had to dance to that song every time you heard it.

"You've got five minutes, hurry." Abby and Jake left you both to change.

The both of you began to undress and change into the dresses you had chosen the night before. Slipping on a baby blue coloured dress you tried to zip up the zipper, but it wouldn't budge.

"Clarke." You whined, looking over at her. She wore a light pink, almost cream coloured dress that brought out her eyes.

Clarke chuckled. "Come on, move your hands."

Clarke stood behind you and began to zip you up, slowly and sensually. She smoothed the shoulders and planted a light kiss on your right shoulder before wrapping her arms around your waist and resting her chin on it.

"I love you." The blonde sighed happily while looking at you in the mirror.

You smiled and linked your finger through hers. "I love you too."

You turned around and gave Clarke a quick kiss before taking her hand and pulling her out of the room. Abby and Jake waited outside with smiles on both their faces.

"You girls look amazing." Jake complimented, recieving a look from Clarke.

"Alright let's go. Dinner should have started by now." Abby said. Her and Jake walked down the hall with the two of you trailing behind.

"We should ditch after dinner." Clarke proposed.

"Sure." You agreed immediately. You liked having. Alone time with Clarke since it didn't happen much.

You made it to the dinning hall where almost everyone in the Arc was eating. It was once every year that everyone would gather for a feast to celebrate life on the Arc.

You sat together between her parents and began to eat. There was loud chatter around the room and metal clanking as people ate. You and Clarke held hands underneath the table as you both ate fairly quickly.

You talked with a few of your friends before Clarke rose from her seat and asked for the both of you to be excused.

Abby agreed and you both ran off without a second glance. Clarke gripped your hand as you dashed down the hallway and into your room, looking the door so no one disturbed you.

You giggled as Clarke pushed you onto the bed and followed smoothly, kissing you deeply and keeping herself up with her forearms. You held the back of her neck with her hand as you moved back into the bed, itching to erase the clothing from your body.

Clarke pulled back, staying only inches from your face to look into your eyes. They showed lust and love, but uncertainty.

"We should wait. I want it to be special." You agree and let her roll off of you.

You both changed into pjamas and laid in each others arms under the covers. Gripping each other's hands you looked into each other's eyes before leaning forward and sealing the night with a light kiss.

"Goodnight Clarke. I love you."

"Always and forever." Clarke replied as she hugged you tight and fell asleep.

×××

This was absolutely adorable to write :))