8 ~ Octavia

Imagine dancing in the rain with Octavia
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Come on, Octavia. It's starting to drizzle." You said to your girlfriend as she stood on a hill, breathing in the scent of earth as if it was her first time breathing in its air.

"Just wait. A few more minutes." Octavia whispered.

You walked up beside her and stared out at the horizon. You could barley see the sun from the amount of gray clouds covering it up.

"A few more minutes and we will be drenched. We've got to get back to camp anyways." You grabbed her hand and went to drag her away when a sudden water drop landed on your nose, making your eyes cross.

"Goddammit." You muttered before it started to rain. It was slow, but soon turned into a full down pour.

You were drenched in minutes and still standing with Octavia on the hill. She was smiling brightly as she let go out your hand and began to spin in a circle slowly.

"Loosen up Y/N, god knows you need to." You scoffed, but reluctantly set down your things and joined her in the rain.

She span you both around, ignoring the rain pelting your skin at a stinging speed as you stared at Octavia.

She was happy, something that was a rare sight on her face. The simplest thing made her happy and it made your heart swell. You were glad to be the one that saw the happiness glow off her.

With that in mind, you stopped spinning by pulling her close to you and pressing your lips together. Your lips stood in one position as your bodies slightly swayed to the sound of the rain, blossoming a beautiful moment.

When you pulled back, Octavia seemed to be smiling wider.

"I always dreamed of kissing someone in the rain." You giggled at her, knowing you yourself had also dreamt of that event happening.

"Another thing we have in common. And another thing to cross off our bucket lists." You said happily before pulling her back in for another kiss.

Moment later the sound of thunder made you both back away with a jump, soon to be laughing at each other.

"Okay, we can go now." You chuckled as you grabbed your stuff and Octavia's hand before jogging together back to camp.

Bellamy wasn't impressed with seeing your both drenched from the rain, but was happy to see his little sister was okay.

×××

Short and sweet :) more updates to come :)