6 ~ Lexa

Imagine being Clarke's twin and thinking Lexa I'd in love with her when she's actually in love with you.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You watched from afar as your sister engaged in a conversation, most likely about you people and an alliance, with the commander, Lexa.

The way Lexa looked at Clarke brought all hopes you had about Lexa liking you in the slightest.

You were Clarke's twin, younger by just a few minutes but still her little sister. You had always envied how she was able to walk freely around the Arc, while you had to be stuck in a jail cell all your life.

When sent to the ground, you were reunited with your sister and finally got your freedom. Though you didn't expect to fall for anyone, especially a sworn enemy.

You sat on a rock, watching grounders pass by you without a care as you gaze was only on the commander herself.

Lexa had looked over at you a few times, noticing your presence but still talked with Clarke. You were too nervous to say anything to her, much less walk up to her and interrupt their conversation just to start your own.

So you got up from the rock to find Octavia or someone that needed help with anything.

Lexa noticed you walking away and couldn't help but stare, completely forgetting about Clarke standing right infront of her, but for only a few seconds.

"She seems to be upset for the past few days." Lexa said, cutting Clarke off completely.

"Who? Y/N?" Clarke asked. Lexa nodded.

"Strange. I'll go talk to her." Clarke went to follow you when Lexa held her arm put to block Clarke.

"I will. I feel like it has something to do with me." With that Lexa followed you by following the direction you went, only to find you laughing with Octavia.

Now you seemed happier, but she still wanted to know what was going on. Lexa backed off, but knew to find you when you were alone.

×××

You sat by the fire, watching the grounders and sky people dance and laugh and have a good time. You didn't know why but every time you saw Lexa something just brought you down.

Possibly because you knew she was something you couldn't have.

Though Lexa stood from afar, admiring you as the flames lit up your face in such a way making you look more beautiful.

She began walking over and as soon as she got close enough she called to you.

"Y/N. A word with you please." You looked up at her but didn't hesitate to get up and follow her.

Inside her tent you followed until she turned around suddenly. You were inches apart, a tension in the air as thick as fog.

"You've seemed to be upset these past few days. I'd like to know why." Lexa announced. Lexa noticing your change in behavior surprised you.

"I'd rather keep my problems to myself." You muttered.

Lexa circled you once before stopping in front of you again, an eyebrow raised.

"Clarke is worried, I am worried." You scoffed.

"That's a first." You whispered making Lexa tilt her head.

"I don't understand..." She looked at you curiously.

"Since when have you ever cared about me? All you care about are your people and my sister. You're not worried about me, you're only worried because Clarke is worried. You're so blinded by love that you can't even see that I'm--" you stopped yourself before you shouted out the words you'd kept in for so long.

Your face was red and you could practically see that steam coming out of your ears. Lexa remained calm, having an idea at what had you so riled up.

"I have always cared about you, Y/N. I am worried about you because I care. I am not blinded by love, well, maybe I am but it is certainly not from Clarke." As Lexa talked she had managed to back you into the table, stopping you from moving away.

Her face was inches from yours, your breaths mixed together as she mumbled the words you'd wanted to hear for a long time.

"I'm in love with you, Y/N." With that, Lexa leant forward to connect your lips.

There was something in the way that she kissed you, the way her hand held your face, they way she was gentle not to hurt you, showed that she was telling the truth.

Your hand rested on her shoulder as you pulled back, looking into her blue eyes as you responded in a whisper.

"I'm in love with you too, Lexa."

×××

I forget who requested this but I hope this is alright! :)