6 | One

"There's a voice in my head and I can't make it go away."

TITLE: One [can change] FACE CLAIM: possibly, Emma WatsonINTEREST: Wanda MaximoffFANDOM: MarvelPLOT:An unknown UFO crashes onto earth, a strange woman inside of the weird machinery that lays close to death

FACE CLAIM: possibly, Emma Watson
INTEREST: Wanda Maximoff
FANDOM: Marvel
PLOT:
An unknown UFO crashes onto earth, a strange woman inside of the weird machinery that lays close to death.  Well known scientist Isabelle Foster is one of those recruited to exam the body and the contents of the ship. Though on a late night of working hard with the other doctors and scientists to find out what exactly the woman is and how the machinery works, something goes wrong.
Isabelle is the last one to leave the building and while shutting everything off for the night, finds that the alien woman is closer to death then she ever was. In an attempt to help keep her alive, she runs over to her. Though the strange woman suddenly reaches out and grasps her arm, disappearing in a flash of light. Miss Foster is left with an overwhelming pain and once she regains conscious, finds an odd marking on her arm.
That isn't all, as a strange voice talks to her within her head. The unknown alien woman that was once there, has fused her own body with Isabelle in an attempt to remain alive.

They are now one.

...

Wanda would help her with the voice she hears and with communicating with the alien woman to try and find out what exactly happened and how to undo it.

(This isn't exactly my best PLOT, but I'll probably edit it and make it better later on)