HG | Trophy

"You mean to tell me you don't know who she is?"

"Should I know?"

"Katniss, that's Rue's mentor. They call her, the mute"

Title: Trophy

Face Claim: Kat Graham

Name: Cathy aka The Mute
[last name is authors choice]

Love Interest: Gale Hawthorne or Finnick Odair

Fandom: HG, Catching Fire

Plot/Summary:
Cathy is the winner of the 72nd hunger games, having won by just a hair, she is left without a voice and a large scar across her neck from a knife as a trophy for just barely surviving the deadly games. It wasn't her choice to be a mentor afterwords, but with only a few from district 11 who have won the games, she's left no choice but to volunteer for the job. And as hard as she tried not to get attached to the tributes, she couldn't help it when it came to the 74th hunger games tribute, Rue. Though when she dies in the harsh games, Cathy never thought she would be able to cry so much again.

Katniss Everdeen had gained the woman's respect without even realizing it that day she placed the flowers around the young girls body and whistled the mocking jay tune. So when the 75th hunger games are announced, Cathy gives to no second thought to become allies with Katniss and Peeta and to join in with the rebellion when she's reaped for the second time.

Even though the woman has no voice to speak with, it doesn't mean she has nothing to say. The fire inside her is just as bright and it seems Katniss Everdeen isn't the only girl on fire.

....

Comment/Vote if you want to use the idea and any changes/information you want to talk about feel free to send me a message!
-Mizuki